wXw 16 Carat Gold 2012

lightningxlock

Didn't Takaiwa actually take part in the 16 carat?? I'm sure he did in the year they did that strange thing where there were 4 wrestlers from 4 regions in some kind of blocks. Also last year 2 of the best matches involved non-tournament guys so who knows what we will get this year.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Drake Younger is todays name and have to say I am really dissapointed by this announcement. Never really been into Drake, this tournament really needs 2 really good names for me now. Super Dragon looks in quite good shape again perhaps its time for him to come back.

I do agree with you guys and when you factor in that the last 5 guys wont all be 'holy shit' standard names, it's abit worrying. I think the lack of Japanese talent upto now is one of the problems, though Finlay was decent little mark out moment for me.

That being said, im buzzing about Marvin, im a big fan of Drake and Tommy End is always dependable (just dont think he was the right choice for xmas day). That and the fact that 16 Carat is always good. It may not be star studded upto now but pretty much every guy in the tourney is more than capable with having a quality match with any of the others

I do wonder if ROH's Anniversary show being the same weekend as this has thrown a spanner in the works as it pretty much rules out a lot of the big ROH (and even PWG) names.

They got lucky booking Generico well before the Anniversary show was finalized.

Archived