OJ DID IT!

big mickey

Oprah Scoops confession!!

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.

The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.

And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence - a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview.

According to the National Enquirer, the interview is set to be filmed after Simpson confessed he killed the pair in self-defence to a producer from inside prison.

'Oprah has been in touch with O.J. for the past year,' a source told the magazine. She contacted him in prison to explore the possibility that he might give her an interview.

'He has always been a big fan of hers, but for a long time he was reluctant to say he did the crime or give the details of how it happened.'

According to the insider, Simpson recently decided to go through with the confession after he was contacted again by one of Oprah's producers.

'He told the producer: "Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I killed Nicole, but it was in self-defence. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself",' the insider was quoted as saying.

He reportedly then went on to give a full account of what happened on the night of the murders on June 12 1994.

• Paid Members
Letterman has a love hate relationship with her. I can't believe how powerful she became seeing how bloody smarmy she is.

The hand in hand walk they did a wee while back, after she finished her interview, is cringe worthy.

Apparently she hates him because he did a joke ("Oprah... Uma") at the Oscars. What a cow.

Pah, Armando Iannucci got the confession out of him years ago

I've never thought about it before, but the Friday Night Armistice team really were shockingly ugly for terrestrial telly.

There was a trailer for the show on BBC with a picture of Iannucci, Baynham and Schneider, with the voiceover "And at 9 o'clock, Friday Night Armistice with Armando Iannucci (he's the ugly one on the left)".

Archived