Ric Flair is 'Randy the Ram'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Its a really good article. Well worth the time to read. We find out more about the Plane Ride From Hell as well, that we didnt know previously. It says a lot about a man when even the golf club sues him. Its a shame nobody either has the balls or has the talent to write full on biographies about some wrestlers. You get a sense that a real biography telling the true (or urban legend) of the likes of Hogan, Flair, The Outsiders and Shawn Michaels would make Motley Crue's The Dirt read like Bob the Builder afterwards. The only real biography out there is Sex, Lies and Headlocks about Vince, which is sad, disgusting, charming and hilarious. He's a hard man to dislike, even after all the shit he's done.

Flair isnt Randy the Ram though. Randy the Ram was working Ring of Honor, wrestled in death matches and played on the SNES. Flair will be back in WWE again was the TNA thing dries up (they all will be). He walked away to benefit himself. At least he wasnt behind a counter in ASDA like Randy.

Flair isnt Randy the Ram though. Randy the Ram was working Ring of Honor, wrestled in death matches and played on the SNES.

Flair made a couple of appearances for ROH and has worked matches with barbed wire and drawing pins in the past.

I damn sure bet he plays as himself on some form of gaming console whilst 'Whooing' repeatedly, too. :)

• Paid Members
flair.jpg

you want me to carry YOUR bags to the car??? dont you know who i am?? IM THE NATURE BOY!! WOO YOU carry MY bags!!

WOOOOOOOOO

the sight of him doing a flair flop in the fruit and veg aisle would be ace.

You missed out.

you want me GOD to carry YOUR bags to the car??? dont you know who i am?? IM THE NATURE BOY!! WOO I WAS CARRYING BAGS WHILE YOU WHERE STILL A LIL PUNK! You CARRY MY BAGS..........*Blades*

WOOOOOOOOO

fuck off the title is bullshit

LOL.

Angry kid?

Archived