pro evo 12 / fifa 12

buba3d

Everton and Electronic Arts Ltd. are delighted to announce their new partnership for the 2011/12 Premier League season.

The new deal will see EA SPORTS produce an Everton FIFA 12 game sleeve that supporters can download for free from evertonfc.com.

Blues fans will also have the chance to try out FIFA 12 and play as their favourite player when a bespoke EA SPORTS FIFA gaming trailer visits Goodison Park at selected fixtures throughout the season, including when Everton face Manchester United on October 29.

David Moyes' first team squad will also have the chance to try out FIFA 12 and find out who is the best gamer when the trailer visits the Everton training ground, Finch Farm, for a Pro Player Tournament.

EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, global videogame competitions and breakthrough digital experiences.

Their prized title FIFA 12 launches on September 30th and includes major improvements to the game including a new player impact engine and precision dribbling. It will be the most realistic gaming experience yet in the FIFA series and promises to thrill fans around the world.

EA SPORTS FIFA 12 creative will be visible on matchdays throughout the season via the Everton LED perimeter board system, broadcasting into as many as 211 countries worldwide.

Nick Harford, Football Business Lead at EA SPORTS said: "We are delighted to be broadening our involvement with Everton for the 11/12 season and are focused on giving the fans and first team alike the opportunity to participate in a number of FIFA 12 experiences."

Everton's Commercial Director Dave Biggar said: "EA continue to produce the very best sports gaming and entertainment products in the world. We have enjoyed working with them in their role as an official licensee of the Premier League and we are absolutely delighted to be working with them this season on a more one-to-one basis."

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

downloaded both demos today enjoyed fifa passing is very slick found it qutie hard to score though. PES was awful just didnt like it what so ever and its sad cause I use to be a big PES fan but on the 360 they just cant seem to get it right

The downside of implementing a new player physics engine. Hopefully will all be ironed out before launch.....

The sad thing is, the Arsenal one is plausible. :(

Without trying to sound too much like an EA hater (although they only have themselves to blame), should this glitch present itself on the finished article, don't expect them to rectify it with a patch. If Fifa 10 & 11 are anything to go by, they really don't bother and just wait for the next release to fix it.

Been playing PES a fair bit. I'm finding I'm only using the 'Off the ball control' during set pieces/throw ins. I can't seem to handle it during open play. Might just take some getting used to, but I'm not sure. Overall though I am enjoying it, I've scored some cracking goals, and some of the set ups are quite amazing. And I've scored a couple of freekicks. I didn't manage a single one in PES 2011.

• Paid Members

I went back to the FIFA demo last night and I really enjoy it. Probably my favourite FIFA demo release for a long while. Getting into the defending alot more and not leaving myself so open. Managing to score some nice goals too. Through balls seem to be much more difficult to pull off. Can't wait to get the full game now.

Reviews of FIFA are usually quite dodgy in my opinion. Seems the only flaw the IGN guy can find with the game is that the ref doesn't always get decisions right on fouls...which is then turned into a positive by saying that reflects real life football.

So with 9.5 out of 10 we shouldn't expect any glitches, faults or any of the annoying things all previous FIFA games have contained (e.g half way line goal at kick off, rubbish generic pros in Club mode that turned the game into fast midget afro strikers Vs slow, poorly skilled defenders. If that has remained in FIFA 12 then with the new defending system, Clubs may be a nightmare...)

Posters might be able to help me with the following...I bought every Pro Evolution Soccer game from 3-6 (6 my favourite of the lot) and it seemed like Pro Evolution Soccer was the choice for most players over the FIFA titles. I haven't played any Pro Evolution Soccer game on next gen consoles as I've read/heard frequently that Pro Evolution Soccer games aren't as good as the previous gen games. What happened?

Archived