Life's Too Short

Burchill's Buddy

I loved TNA back in those days. Goldielocks gave me the horn.

See, Loki hates this series so much it has reduced him to talk about fucking TNA.

:laugh:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much better tonight. Favourite moment was him and his accountant going on the pull (he's a rapist. RACIST I'm a racist)

The fortune teller was very funny and him trying to be a scientologist was fun too

Although next week with cheggers, barry and les dennis has to be great

The best part tonight was the end scene where he fell off the chair. Brilliant scene. unfortunately it's the scene they have shown many times on trailers. The rapist/racist scene was also very good.

Tonights David Brent tribute was from the dating agency guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
the finale last night was ok. went pretty much how i thought it would with warwick hitting rock bottom. sets up series two.

cheggers stole the previous episode a we all knew he would

There's still 1 more episode to go.

EDIT: wait, there was an episode on last night? I thought it was the last one tomorrow. I'm confused now

the finale last night was ok. went pretty much how i thought it would with warwick hitting rock bottom. sets up series two.

cheggers stole the previous episode a we all knew he would

There's still 1 more episode to go.

EDIT: wait, there was an episode on last night? I thought it was the last one tomorrow. I'm confused now

They moved this Thursdays ep to Tuesday, something else is on in the usual slot.

Archived