• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should probably right this up before Dallas asks me to

Johnny Moss def Bad Bones

Great Hard Hitting opening contest.

3 Way Dance

Andy Wild v Liam Thompson v Zack Sabre Jr won by Andy Wild

Great match, glad it ended with Wild and Thompson, hell of a weekend for Andy, wrestling both Prince Devit and Zack Sabre Jnr in one weekend. Thomson looked strong in defeat and hopefully both guys are in line for a big push.

Chris Renfrew & Kid Fite def RedWolf

The teabags defined this match, great fun match. Was a hunk of pure ICW, hard hitting chaos.I feel sorry for Red, over the night, he broke his foot, needed stiches in his head, and worst of all, got teabagged.

Death match

Kay Lee Ray def Carmel

This was BRUTAL, as a womens wrestling fan, the crowd chants did annoy me, it wasn't helped by unfortunate blood marks left on Carmels wrestling outfit. Was a great match and a good way to end the first half.

4 Team Dance won by STI w/Sara

Sean South & Rob Cage v STI v Mark Andrews & Johnny Starr v Bucky Boys w/Wee Man & Laura

Wasn't fully dialed in for this one, think Wee Man needs to change his opening promo before it gets too stale, felt it was good for STi to get the win keeping the STi/BBs feud continuing

Zero-G Championship

Noam Dar def Lionheart by Submission (New Champ)

My match of the night, great competitive match, felt the screwy finish served its purpose but felt doing the same thing post match might have had the same effect.

On the Fly Falls Count Anywhere

Jack Jester def Mikey Whiplash

Great Improvising from the guys, Lolly's turn caught me off guard, and the post match beatdown was brutal (I saw Jester after at the screening, he was tore up by Mikey....literally). The story of this match unfortuately will be the ring, when the real story should have been Whiplash.I had assumed he would do his usual straight-laced intense wrestler style and gimmick, sufice to say he didn't, his new gimmick , a slightly deranged, cross dressing (in make-up and fishnets) weirdo outdid Jester on the strangeness stakes.

Glasgow Street Fight

BT Gunn, Kid Fite & Chris Renfrew def Gold Label

Didn't come out of the arena to see most this match I am ashamed to say, was really looking forward to the title match thats been brewing over a year but this was a fantastic replacement, and the show ended on a high.

Loved the show,

wait for it........

SPREAD THE WORD,

ICW IS AWESOME

Death match

Kay Lee Ray def Carmel

This was BRUTAL, as a womens wrestling fan, the crowd chants did annoy me, it wasn't helped by unfortunate blood marks left on Carmels wrestling outfit. Was a great match and a good way to end the first half.

Apparently KayLee took a monkey flip down a flight of stairs and both women took bumps onto a load of drawing pins.

Absolutely insane sounding stuff.

I didn't mind the chanting. It's an ICW crowd. If you can't take it, you're going to feel uneasy an awful lot, and the chanting as the night got on was worse as well. Whplash was treated in a pretty shocking and also hilarious way. And it's not as if they were pure singing "get yer tits out!" or anything. There was a quite smart "Carmel-toe!" chant which I thought was quite inventive.

Thank you for the comment regarding my review SBA, appreciate it man.

Now I've finally came down after a hell of a time, I implore everyone that is wanting to see ICW to at least travel up once to see them live...all the stuff on YouTube and on tv will be great, but nothing will beat the live experience...After that night and 13 hours of drinking, I realised I'm the shittest "straight edge" guy ever haha but no regrets, I'm just surprised my memory served me well haha.

Dom, was great to meet you Sunday and I will see you again for sure you crazy bastard. :-)

Also, for those who are thinking of attending the next ICW show in January, Travelodge are starting a sale tomorrow for rooms from January to April...you could feasibly get a room for

I attended this show at the last minute and by god what an evening of entertainment.

What ceases to amaze me is how these shows get better and better even when you think they can't. The ring breaking should have been game over, yet somehow the guys managed to rally together and produce something even more magnificent than one could imagine.

When we all went outside, it was pandemonium in the streets of Glasgow. People must have been wondering what on earth is going on.

Highlight of the night for me was the Tag between Red/Wolf and Fite/Renfrew. Kid Fite has become famour for teabagging people which is quite funny. The match itself just had all the heat attatched to it beforehand and was a follow on from the last show. Good solid action all round and good ending to the match. Lionheart/Noam Dar also deserves a mention and was realy surprised at Lionheart turning on The Gold Label at this point. Dallas said last night on One Wrestling show that it was Lionheart vs Red Lightning at the next show so who knows whats next in this storyline? Gripping to say the least.

Womens deathmatch...great job by both girls. They proved they belong there just as much as the guys do and bring something to the plate.

Main event was ridiculously sick. Lightning busted wide open with a beer crate and Fite being hit by a bus basically being highlights. Wolfgang slipping in beer was hilarious.

What a night, ICW is seriously going to make dents int he wrsetling industry if they continue to put on live events like this. This isn't ECW or just another ECW wannabe promotion. This is unique, which is rare these days in wrestling. You don't have guys coming out and trying to emulate other angles or other characters in wrestling. It's all good, original stuff. The ICW vs Gold Label stroyline is ridiculously good and well planned and it keeps people interested. Characters like the Bucky Boys, Christopher, who are tapping into modern pop culture and relating to society.

Cannot wait til this hits TV

I didn't mind the chanting. It's an ICW crowd. If you can't take it, you're going to feel uneasy an awful lot, and the chanting as the night got on was worse as well. Whplash was treated in a pretty shocking and also hilarious way. And it's not as if they were pure singing "get yer tits out!" or anything. There was a quite smart "Carmel-toe!" chant which I thought was quite inventive.

Some of them were I think

The Carmel-Toe chant was clever, the "Hit her with a dildo" type comments are what irked me

• Paid Members
Death match

Kay Lee Ray def Carmel

Care to clarify this? Doesn't sound all that hygienic.

Death match

Kay Lee Ray def Carmel

Care to clarify this? Doesn't sound all that hygienic.

Basically, she had blood on the arse of her ring gear.

The chants weren't really that bad, I never heard the "Hit her with a dildo" line like but heard plenty of "UP THE ARSEHOLE" when Kay Lee picked up a sweeping brush lol...

Archived