ICW: Fear & Loathing 4 - Taped for TV

MarkDallas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDVbhy5U_6k

Skip to 4:33, footage from the Street Fight...fuckin insane guys...

Just a regular Sunday night in Glasgow by the looks of things. ;)

First time for me up there, definitely the first of many now after this haha. What a night, was worth spending a tenner on teabags to throw em at Wolfgang and Red lol...will look great on tv, 300 teabags just from my lil area, plus others bringing their own too lol.

I highly recommend everyone comes up to check out at least one show :-)

By the looks on their faces from inside the building, I reckon it was the Cineworld staff that called the police. Their security looked ready to come out and try and do something before they realised there were about 150 drunken rowdy wrestling fans plus 6 mental wrestlers right there.

The video is great, shows the carnage perfectly. Really can't wait to see it pan out on TV.

The most outstanding night of Professional Wrestling since ICW moved from Maryhill.It would be invidious with so many memorable compelling matches to identify any match as match of the night but after the ring broke a new level of absolute mayhem was reached.

To any fans living in England it is well worth making the journey to Glasgow for ICW.The dates of future events are announced well in advance and it is usually possible to book reasonably priced flights/trains.There is also a good choice of not too expensive accommodation within walking distance of the venue.

Thanks to all the wrestlers for making Fear and Loathing4 an absolute classic.Looking forward to January2012 already!

The most outstanding night of Professional Wrestling since ICW moved from Maryhill.It would be invidious with so many memorable compelling matches to identify any match as match of the night but after the ring broke a new level of absolute mayhem was reached.

To any fans living in England it is well worth making the journey to Glasgow for ICW.The dates of future events are announced well in advance and it is usually possible to book reasonably priced flights/trains.There is also a good choice of not too expensive accommodation within walking distance of the venue.

Thanks to all the wrestlers for making Fear and Loathing4 an absolute classic.Looking forward to January2012 already!

Echoing this, my travel and accom from Newcastle was only

Archived