ICW: Fear & Loathing 4 - Taped for TV

MarkDallas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great opening segment featuring Kirkwood kicking Tommy to the curve 4 & just awesome on mic & a SOBER Dallas

Opening Segment interrupted by Bad Bones taking ppl out how were in the ring he was here to "Fuck people up" & Mossy came out for the opener

Johnny Moss def Bad Bones

Great opener

Post match Moss basically taunts Bad Bones

Best of 5 Final never got started after Zack Sabre Jr interrupted, Claimed to be the Best Technical Wrestler in the World & interjected himself into the match & made it Elimination Style 3 way Dance

3 Way Dance

Andy Wild v Liam Thompson v Zack Sabre Jr won by Andy Wild

Elimination Order

1 Sabre by Thompson

2 Thompson by Wild

Match was fun as 3 was & solid once Sabre Jr was Eliminated

Just after Renfrew was Intoduced He Called out Adam Shame, he came to the barriers, talked Shite & left with tail between legs

During RedWolf's entrance lots of Teabags were chucked @ Wolfgang

Chris Renfrew & Kid Fite def RedWolf

Fun Match

Post match Kid Fite TBagged Red Lightning

James R Kennedy & Christopher Innteruption to rant about the women's death match & Joe Coffey shut them up

Death match

Kay Lee Ray def Carmel

Solid match that paid the bar a visit (aren't Death Matches meant to be No DQ & CountOut?)

4 Team Dance won by STI w/Sara

Sean South & Rob Cage v STI v Mark Andrews & Johnny Starr v Bucky Boys w/Wee Man & Laura

Before team #3 was introduced Divers introduced their new Valet Sara

The wee Man done his usual stuff on the mic

Elimination Order

1 Cage & South by STI

2 Andrews & Starr by Bucky Boys

3 Bucky Boys

Solid Match that keeps the Rivalry ticking over Nicely with the addition of Sara to team STI

Zero-G Championship

Noam Dar def Lionheart by Submission (New Champ)

The match was alright but will be remembered for Lionheart REFUSING help from Red Lightning (taking him out in process)

Post match Both embraced in a show of respect

On the Fly Falls Count Anywhere

Jack Jester def Mikey Whiplash

The match that broke the ring & made Falls count Anywhere & was great considering the last minuite chane of match style

Post match Whiplash kept assaulting Jester

At this point the ring is Declared Unuseable & Scott/Gunn Title Match Cancelled but Dallas Booked Gold Label[- Lionheart] v Gunn/Fite/Renfrew in a Glasgow Street Fight

Glasgow Street Fight

BT Gunn, Kid Fite & Chris Renfrew def Gold Label

the made the most of a bad situation & sent the fans home Happy [the match Will be broadcast per fanrequest]

All in All Another Solid ICW show but "what if" the ring stayed in full working order leaves a painfully long wait to the next show

Wow...what a show.

Even sitting in Walkabout a few hours before the show, you could feel the buzz around when the wrestlers were coming in and out. Everyone knew that if there was a night that ICW was gonna present itself to the world in a big...baws out way...then this was it. Kid Fite took the baws out literally after myself and a few friends showered Red/Wolf with 300 tea bags (it's gonna look mental on tv).

Even with the ring breaking in the penultimate match, Dallas found a way around it and when he says Glasgow Street Fight...he means it. The brawl went outside, with Fite getting hit by a bus...brawling in Cineworld and then back to the building, all around the bar...total chaos.

I will be reviewing the event for TWP and honestly cannot wait to write about this :-)

What can I say - that was awesome - absolutely fkin awesome. Who needs a "ring" eh, whats its purpose (focal point for the audience?). Fighting outside in the middle of the street was beyond words. The guys gave their all and then some and them some fkin more!

Watch out Dallas if they broadcast that then you'll have to raise the bar! What next an actual fight/show on a bus/plane/boat?

Each and every time I go to ICW I think they can never top the last show - every time I am wrong, so wrong!

Well done all, what a show! And such a long time to the next!!!!!

Just home after last night, and still can't believe what went on. Utter chaos from the start when Bad Bones charged past me and spilt half me beer all over the three guys in front of me (sorry for that lads, it was a big baldy German bastard's fault!) and himself.

The opener was hard hitting and awesome, the women's death match was fantastic, the bump Kay Lee took down the stair was nasty! Jester and Whiplash had a brutal match, well done to them for managing to pull it off on the fly like that (and man, Jester was bleeding hard). And what is there to say about the main event. Can't wait to see it on TV, the production team are gonna have some job editing it together, was still finding out things that I'd missed at 3 in the morning! The bump Kid Fite took into the bus was insane, and the fuzz showing up was inevitible when you saw the look on the Cineworld security's faces! Glad no-one was in the back of the paddy wagon when it fucked off.

Utterly fantastic show, can't wait to see it on telly (and hearing some of the chants we had going!) and will most definitely be back for the 1st Annual Square Go!

The main event was like something from the hardcore title's best days. Fucking mental. I absolutely loved this show. I honestly have no idea how it turned out that good.

* Bad Bones was a nice surprise and Johnny Moss was nice too. Good way to start ICW TV with two big bruisers mauling each other in front of a hot crowd. Johnny Moss continues to look brilliant though. Is there anyone that can stop the man?

* Once we got down to Wild and Bad Boy, the crowd died down. The stuff between the three men was incredible though. I did feel kinda cheated though when I realised best of five probably wasn't going to happen.

* Adam Shame has an aura about him. It's taken a while to get ICW audiences to care about him. LOADS of signs about for him as well. Felt like the Attitude era.

* The tag match itself was mental. Really good stuff. Shades of Whipwreck with the top rope stunner, and Lightning, like he would later on, bumped like a fucking maniac. The teabags were amazing. Best 69p I've ever spent getting 80 of them! They rained down on Wolfgang and Lightning. What a moment and should make for a stunning visual.

* Good call on the count outs in the deathmatch. What the fuck?! Some nice moments of brutality and I'm glad they didn't try and emulate the madness of previous matches. It was mad though. Kay Lee Ray took some nasty shit through the match. German Suplex into an ironing board?! Powerslam into a pillar? Monkey Flip down the stairs? Wild stuff and a fitting end to the fued.

* Four way was slightly disappointing. There were some good moments in it, but it wasn't quite as mad as I thought it would be.

* Amazing battle between Lionheart and Noam Dar. On any other show, this would be the best match of the night. So involving and both guys brought their A game. Noam Dar especially right now is just scary good.

* Jester and Whiplash sort of went downhill with the ring breakage, which was a shame, but they did well to recover.

* The main event... fuck. Now, this may well have been better than the crazy match at the Classic Grand. If ever a negative has turned out to be a positive, it happened here. Far and away the best experience I've had at a wrestling show here. Lightning being launched through the road sign was just horrific, and Wolfgang was raging like fuck. Throwing cunts about like empty tracksuits. The ring break turned out to be a blessing in disguise here, because the match was ICW summed up. Carnage.

What a show. FUCK!!!

How would one go about watching ICWs shows? On the internet I'm assuming?

MyChannel on Sky for this show early next year. As for the rest, search for ICW Monday Night BRAW on Google Videos and also look for ICW Nevermind the Baws... which was a great show.

Nothing matches last night though.

The police were called?

Aye. Somebody bricked it, that's for sure.

Archived