RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tough subject though really. I mean I'm not saying it's right for racism or any race-based namecalling to start happening, but I'll be curious to see how it's handled, or if it's even brough up that the looters are mainly ethnic minorities. Even just pointing it out could cause a load of shit.

Well, I can only speak for a couple of people I work with, but they came into work and were talking about the "fucking wogs", "fucking koons" messing up the city and I've never heard either of them speak like that before. Obviously there is a lot of anger at the moment but who knows whether it'll turn into violence in the next few weeks? (People in general, not the 2 people I was speaking about).

I can imagine Nick Griffin is rubbing his hands and just biding his time before coming out and speaking about the troubles.

• Paid Members

Yeah my facebook news feed as a few "Planet of the apes" is on sky news all day long.

A few other stuff as well.

People are putting the majority of the blame on "Blacks" from my viewpoint.

Milton Keynes update - police choppers which spent the past hour or so over in the distance (looking like the afformentioned Bletchley) have switched flying pattern in the past 10 minutes to circling the central area

which either means it has all blown over & they are just doing precationary sweeping or the crowds are heading this way

edit - 1 chopper has just become 3, so am guessing the latter may be more likely

Edited by courageous