RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Anyone know what channel 847 is on freeview or is there a way of watching it online ?

It only seems to be on the Sky platform. They are driving around Wolverhampton now. Got blanked by the police there.

it's says he's been arrested on Arson with the intent to endanger life

Excellent, its a much greater charge and sentence I would imagine. Carbomb will go nuts, he kept saying nobody was intending to endanger life!

• Paid Members

Shits kicking off in Leicester (EDL territory) and Nottingham now, tweeted by ITV Midlands

BBC have just said shots have been fired in Birmingham.

Edited by Psygnosis

• Paid Members

The guy they're interviewing, what does it say on his shirt? Please tell me it says 'Available for Bar Mitzvahs'. I want that shirt.

Edit: The presenter is actually making me feel rather patriotic with that speech about all the football fans coming together to support one team- three lions.

Edited by fruitcorner

I did the same mate. Shot up to Huyton and saw about five people, all of whom were coppers. Went back up to Prescot through the main road, up Scotchbarn and back down past the retail and like you I saw barely anyone but did see two coppers on foot. It was really quiet. You'd think Cables were playing!

Yeah man...all quiet. I'm hoping we miss it here. I live in a nice leafy suburban street 5 mins from Blockbuster Video the last thing I need is a bunch of little hoody flids setting fire to my Peugeot 306!

Has anybody heard from Surf in Bootle since the Digger nailed the Post Office?

• Paid Members
Shits kicking off in Leicester (EDL territory) , tweeted by ITV Midlands

There's rumours of stuff happening in the city centre. Nothing concrete to report though. Since when has Leicester been EDL territory?