RIOT!

big mickey

Another worrying thing is the general sense of lawlessness that's out there today. My wife just phoned very upset as she was nearly driven off the road by some chavs in a couple of hatchbacks who are chasing one another through traffic on the road between Guildford and Godalming, driving on the pavements and doing handbrake turns in the middle of the road. We spotted a whole bunch of boy racers out last night as well.

There's clearly a feeling amongst the twat classes that it's game on.

That really is worrying.

Police are apparently ready to use plastic bullets if it comes to it though I really hope it doesn't go that far.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone defending these people should be ashamed i have a 5 year old autistic daughter who was woken to the sound of swearing lets fucking burn all this shit type comments. with cars on fire in our street. She was terrified and never slept from 4am. Now i have to send her to stay with her nan tonight in case it happens again she has never stayed away from me and change really affects her. I have lived in toxteth all my life and the youth today have it the same as we did the only problem is they have no respect for anyone. I pulled a few going down past my house as things were dying down last night and asked why they were doing it and they said for a laugh and get some free shit. Says it all really

Trained riot police have gone in from Humberside Police today too. Does make me wonder what happens if it kicks off up here. Mind you, our old bill are useless. They're even named after a county that doesn't exist.

Spring Bank is rumoured to be a target tonight, so if all the riot police really have left then all hell is going to break loose.

If these gangs had any sort of leadership they'd be getting together and delivering ultimatums; that Billionaires give half their fortunes up and re-invest it in society, that the police treat people with respect from now on, that the government will stop investing in foreign aid and foreign wars and start investing in deprived areas back home. That way, they may get people on side and actually make a change. Threaten destruction of other areas if the demands are not met.

Edited by RIP Diva Sunny

• Paid Members
Spring Bank is rumoured to be a target tonight, so if all the riot police really have left then all hell is going to break loose.

If these gangs had any sort of leadership they'd be getting together and delivering ultimatums; that Billionaires give half their fortunes up and re-invest it in society, that the police treat people with respect from now on, that the government will stop investing in foreign aid and foreign wars and start investing in deprived areas back home. That way, they may get people on side and actually make a change. Threaten destruction of other areas if the demands are not met.

And then they can all demand that we join hands across the country and sing "Kumby-fucking-ya"

They're trash, simply by their behavior, and they don't have any agenda outside of the surface level.

I hate how the media are reporting on Police deployments, I heard them mention relocating officers from my hometown to some of the worst areas of London to back up the Met, which is all well and good for the Met but now every cunt in my hometown is going to be out raising Hell tonight knowing that the Police in the area are short staffed. It's massively irresponsible of the media to do this.

What utter fucking twaddle!!!

that Billionaires give half their fortunes up and re-invest it in society

Why the fuck should they? If they pay their taxes & earn their money who the fuck has any grounds to take it away from them?

that the police treat people with respect from now on

Yeah because these nobheads are really EARNING their respect.

that the government will stop investing in foreign aid and foreign wars and start investing in deprived areas back home.

To be fair I agree with this.

That way, they may get people on side and actually make a change. Threaten destruction of other areas if the demands are not met.

So basicly, bow to us or we're gonna smash shit up, cos it's easier to do that than actually work for it isn't it?

Seriously, this the huffington post thing are complete bollocks.