RIOT!

big mickey

So lets just let them carry on. We'll mollycoddle the poor misunderstood mites afterwards.

It seems someone on the BBC said the army won't be brought in.

I saw that. The same bloke said the police strategy was to 'move them around the city as quickly as possible'.

Do they not understand how fucking furious this is making the decent people who are watching this? They are basically sending a message to a whole generation of scum that they can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it.

I hate to say this, but if the police continue to be impotent throughout this, it will be a PR wankfest for groups like the EDL.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Is there any link to this? Haven't heard it reported.

There is about 100 people every second mentioning it on Twitter, its calming down now as it seems some riot police weren't far behind.

Edited by Psygnosis

• Paid Members
Democratic London who's top brass from the police just resigned surrounding claims of corruption and undemocratic involvement from the news industry.

Will you fuck off? eEople are using the thread as updates for friends and family and you're sitting with your bullshit grandstanding. You can pick the fucking bones later. Yes, you're giving reasons as to why it happened, have a fucking gold star, sit down and shut the fuck up.

I saw that. The same bloke said the police strategy was to 'move them around the city as quickly as possible'.

Do they not understand how fucking furious this is making the decent people who are watching this? They are basically sending a message to a whole generation of scum that they can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it.

I hate to say this, but if the police continue to be impotent throughout this, it will be a PR wankfest for groups like the EDL.

Exactly. Nick Griffin will be rubbing his hands at this. Give it a week and he'll start piping up again.

well I'll ask you again, if it was down to you what would be done right now Last time you said "find the root of the problem" (paraphrasing) which is all well and good once this is over, but what would you do now to calm this down?

I mentioned a few pages back. Someone needs to directly communicate with the people involved in the rioting. There has to be an appeal for calm. If they have legitimate grievances they need to be aired. Treating them as merely 'mindless thugs' will not do anything to help.

Will you fuck off? eEople are using the thread as updates for friends and family and you're sitting with your bullshit grandstanding. You can pick the fucking bones later. Yes, you're giving reasons as to why it happened, have a fucking gold star, sit down and shut the fuck up.

Get a grip. It's a wrestling discussion forum. If you want updates for friends and family go and use some other site better suited to that kind of thing.

• Paid Members
Get a grip. It's a wrestling discussion forum. If you want updates for friends and family go and use some other site better suited to that kind of thing.

Yeah, I'm not just using this website, but actually it's been pretty helpful. I'm not saying the thread should only be for updates, but please, leave the political bullshit aside for a bit, yeah?

Ok, I must have missed the multiple pages of previous discussion we were having. I'll gladly leave this thread if it is being used purely as communication for friends/family members.

Check out the rolling coverage on Al Jazeera! What a bizarre sight.

All we need now is the political leaders in the middle east asking for Cameron to stand down whilst sending over extra stones, bats and lighters for the rioters.

Yeah, I'm not just using this website, but actually it's been pretty helpful. I'm not saying the thread should only be for updates, but please, leave the political bullshit aside for a bit, yeah?

Nah.

Edited by David

With respect, Duke, as you have been one of the better posters in this thread but I'd take the political bullshit over a live chatroom any day.

I mentioned a few pages back. Someone needs to directly communicate with the people involved in the rioting. There has to be an appeal for calm. If they have legitimate grievances they need to be aired. Treating them as merely 'mindless thugs' will not do anything to help.

You did. But you seem like a bright person, who would you talk to to calm them down? Surely you can see they have no respect for anyone? These guys can't be reasoned with. I think it's gone way beyond that. It needed someone like Rio 'brap brap' Ferdinand to speak to them and ask them to stop. I think it's gotten too far out of hand for words.