RIOT!

big mickey

• Paid Members

Coppers fighting hand to hand in the Pembury estate, apparently.

Ken Livingston talking a bunch of sense right now. I'd say that politicians should be out in the street asking for order right now, but the respect level is so low, I think they'd get a brick on the bonce.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Copper been hit in the face by a brick live on Sky. Cunts.

A definite free-hit just left of his chin as he's pointing the shield in the opposite direction.

Have you never read any of my posts in the political threads? I'm the dimwit who thinks we shouldn't be making any cuts to public services, and should instead make the wealthy pay their fucking taxes.

So the 'ping pong' comment was a joke then? Because surely you'd realise that cuts to youth services and community centres would have an adverse affect.

• Paid Members
Obviously you're taking the piss. But the ridiculous cuts to all public services have not been of any help to inner city areas have they? I'd love to hear your solution to it.

Hang on you missed this.

What do you think should be done right now?

I know these people haven't got a lot of stuff in their part of town so their solution is to smash up rob and burn down a few of the half way decent things they do have yeah that's real smart.

Plus I don't think having a good community center and other stuff would of helped much here more likely if they did have one it would of been robbed and burned down by now anyway.

• Paid Members

The BBC have confirmed that David Cameron won't be returning early from holiday. However Dianne Abbott is out on the streets of Hackney doing TV interviews. :wacko: :wacko:

• Paid Members

On top of that, one of the replays saw a police dog narrowly miss getting clattered with a spade.

• Moderators
You're obsessed!

They'll take the rioting to Rhyl, then Prestatyn, then Shotton, then it'll move to Flint, then Mold, then Wrexham, then us in Llangollen are fucked. And it's all the scousers fault!

The BBC have confirmed that David Cameron won't be returning early from holiday.

Good to see Cam realises how important the whole situation is...

Edited by ButchReedMark

So the 'ping pong' comment was a joke then?

Indeed it was.

They'll take the rioting to Rhyl, then Prestatyn, then Shotton, then it'll move to Flint, then Mold, then Wrexham, then us in Llangollen are fucked. And it's all the scousers fault!

As long as they don't set fire to the pearl of prestatyn!

Edited by David

• Paid Members
Plus I don't think having a good community center and other stuff would of helped much here more likely if they did have one it would of been robbed and burned down by now anyway.

I think you're just determined to paint these people as scum to the core. Fuck off with that logic. It's been shown time and again that well-provided for communities are less likely to be troublesome.

I understand the stance with the police - they need to start cracking heads. This is dealing with the symptoms. But after it's been calmed down, there needs to be a way of treating the cause, and providing a community with facilities and opportunities for young people is an excellent way, amongst others, to help reduce the likelihood of this kind of thing happening again.