Favourite theme music?

FailedPromoter

I was playing a few old theme songs on my guitar last night and Khemical brought up Sting's old Seek and Destroy theme, which is now stuck in my head, such a catchy song.

It got me wondering, what songs do you guys all like? In terms of something that always sticks with you?

Big fan of Demolition and Vader's WWF themes too.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some might see it in bad taste but I dont - I always liked Benoit's WWE theme. I also loved the original DX tune and X-Pac's version too. I am sure there are loads more but the last few years a lot of the stuff they have put out is dreadful

• Paid Members
Loved Kane's old theme too. As much as I don't like the guy, I love Triple H's old "My Time" theme. Also the classic Hart Foundation theme has to get a mention, simple riff made awesome!

There was a thread a while back doing a top 50, worth checking out, some real underrated classics in there.

• Paid Members

In todays scene I actually think the majority of themes are really good. Todays standouts for me would be Alberto Del Rio, The Miz and Shaemus.

Of all time though my favorites would be Kane's original theme, The Rock's during his early '99 corporation days and The Brood.

Archived