Kevin Nash vs Ricky Morton

SuperstarNeilC

Ricky Morton Hates Kevin Nash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoXGhx4xZh8

Kevin Nash has made a real reply to Ricky Morton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF5VcY3Rk3M...feature=related

I haven't been keeping up with this war of the mullets but ;

Aren't these two booked in a match against eachother on a show soon?....

Could've swore I saw an ad for it somewhere on some merchandise site. Then again, I might've been pissed at the time....

EDIT ----- This must've been take 2 or something, apologies if already posted

"Big Sexy" Kevin Nash vs "Rock n Roll Express" Legend Ricky Morton

Augusta Expoland, Fisherville, Virginia

Oct 15, 2011

Real bad blood between these two

They've never been in the ring together before

http://www.awesomewrestlingentertainment.c...of-the-legends/

• Paid Members

In keeping with my "what's this all about" behind the times like position, here's another which has probably been already

Early contender for quote of the week ; "I'm on a Legends contract, I can do whatever I want now".

• Paid Members
When did Kevin Nash last have a mullet? 94?

Kevin Nash never leaves the house without a ponytail now. Once that band leaves his hair, he's got the natural curly Sid mullet these days. He wore his hair down at that Hulk Hogan Nostalgia show in Canada a few months ago and it looked mullety to me. I think Kev's reached the stage where its ponytail or fuck all. God knows, I'm trying the find pictures of that night.

EDIT: There you go. Comb the hair around the ears and you've got a nice Mike Awesome special.

DSC_7556.JPG

• Paid Members
I know its wrestling but in his shoot didnt Morton call Nash every c**t under the sun. Theres a huge size difference to. If i was Morton i wouldnt have agreed to this.

Well, Ricky needs the money, he's working a schedule that would even make Stone Cold say "Fuck that". He says he's been wrestling 5 times a week at least, although I'd hate to see what sort of places he must be wrestling for, because that's a lot of dates each week, so I would imagine the majority of those dates must be made up of the most horrible, carney, dixie land kind of areas.

I think if there is one guy willing to brush the shoot comments aside and try to make some money out of this, then its Nash. When that bell rings its just business. I'm willing to believe Nash worked with alot of guys that didnt really like him in WCW

• Paid Members

Nash said months ago on twitter, its all bollocks and that Ricky Morton and him have bumped into each other and been friends for years. That shoot interview was done about 11 years ago. Nash has been knocking about the same convention and Indy circuit as Rock n Roll Ricky has since about 2003. He's bound to have made friends with him since then. This is a work based off it. A bit like Pierre Oulette and Nash's feud. Nash said he's been trying to get Oulette a job for TNA. Nash and Morton are pals in real life.

• Paid Members
Nash said months ago on twitter, its all bollocks and that Ricky Morton and him have bumped into each other and been friends for years. That shoot interview was done about 11 years ago. Nash has been knocking about the same convention and Indy circuit as Rock n Roll Ricky has since about 2003. He's bound to have made friends with him since then. This is a work based off it. A bit like Pierre Oulette and Nash's feud. Nash said he's been trying to get Oulette a job for TNA. Nash and Morton are pals in real life.

That's why I was slightly bemused by the whole thing in the other thread with all the links to all the different interviews, because I was thinking to myself if I had missed something. From the start it just seemed like the standard internet work these days, so I was a little baffled as to why people were getting so excited over it, I just thought people were just having a laugh and going along with it.

Didn't Oulette wrestle for TNA as X a few years ago? I thought he was great, then he just vanished. Just like Hector Garza, who at one point looked like the next big thing in TNA.

Archived