Chances of HBK vs Undertaker one last time *raw spoilers*

Charles goodwill

• Paid Members
i know he is the face of the WWE and that it would probably draw alot of interest but i just cant see it being a match that would have a big feel to it.

407081.jpg

I'm out.

• Paid Members
what i mean is that although it would on paper seem to be a big deal i dont think the match would deliver and i think that against better judgement that they would put cena over.

Why wouldnt they? If its Takers last matc, why not? He was going to lose it to Randy Orton in 2005 and then Kurt Angle in 2006, but they got cold feet with all Randy's bad behavour and then Guerrero died and the plans turned to Rey Mysterio winning the belt. Its not like his streak ending is out of the question. And if he respects anyone at the minute, its Cena. Cena's taken on Takers worth ethic. You can dislike his character and even his wrestling, but the guy is retardedly hard working.

It probably stems from me being a big Taker fan, part of me just doesnt want to see the streak ended and if it did i would want it to be someone like HBK as opposed to Cena. no doubt that Cena is a hard working guy and deserves everything he has achieved i just dont like the idea of him being the one to end the streak.

I'd like CM Punk to end Takers streak next year.

Frees up a couple of guys to fight for the strap and Cena has The Rock.

Of course, if Austin and Punk is on the cards then this won't happen but I'd prefer Punk/Taker to Punk/Austin... Austin could be guest ref, having a beer with the defeated Taker to close the show.

Actually, I think I'd enjoy a Cena v Taker match. Cena's the sort of guy who'd put over Taker in his last match with no issues, and it'd be a fairly titanic battle - Super Cena v Dead Man. Think of all the sit-ups and super-comebacks!

• Paid Members
He was going to lose it to Randy Orton in 2005 and then Kurt Angle in 2006, but they got cold feet with all Randy's bad behavour and then Guerrero died and the plans turned to Rey Mysterio winning the belt.

Is that right? I always speculated that they were going to give Randy the big win to complete his rehabilitation from the botched title run and hurried face turn, but they couldnt have him win knowing he was about to go off with the surgery.

• Paid Members
Is that right? I always speculated that they were going to give Randy the big win to complete his rehabilitation from the botched title run and hurried face turn, but they couldnt have him win knowing he was about to go off with the surgery.

Thats what the WWE former writers said during WrestleMania weekend. Some of the writers didnt even know plans had been changed.

I can't see HBK and The Undertaker ever wrestling each other again. Reason being as a third WrestleMania match between the two wouldn't make much sense other than to have either HBK finally end his streak or have HBK once again lose to The Undertaker.

Maybe we could see The Rock vs. The Undertaker at either WrestleMania 29 or 30, that would bring a large buy-rate alone.

• Paid Members

Cena is the last logical opponent for Undertaker to contest the streak with. I don't think there's anyone else that people will actually believe for a second can end it, save for a split second during the match itself depending on how it plays it. Because Cena is the face of the company, this alone makes it perfectly feasible that Undertaker may meet his match. Cena wouldn't nessacarily gain much from it, but he's a sure bet to stick around and not do a Brock and leave after getting put over like a mofo.

• Paid Members
Michaels and integrity?

Yeah. That "being a good Christian/person" he's been on about for the last ten years or so.

Archived