Chances of HBK vs Undertaker one last time *raw spoilers*

Charles goodwill

Now this may seem like a long shot but having been watching RAW recently i picked up on a few things.

The other week when HBK came back which led to the Punk confrontation. During his promo King said "Wait a minute is he coming back?"

Now i know that was probably jsut a throw away comment but what with the development of the Punk/Cena/Vince/HHH angle *which has the potential to run for some while) i cant see how HHH will finish that angle then be able to build up for the "apparant" Undertaker rematch.

As we all know this is probably going to be Takers last hurrah, and as much as i like HHH i dont really want to see him face the Undertaker again if it is going to be Takers last match. their match at mania was good but i never for a minte thought HHH would beat him. However when i watched HBK vs Taker i had my doubts.

this all depends on if the WWE are intending to let the Taker leave with his streak in tact. if they are then who better than HBK to have one last match with. and if they intend to end the streak then i can think of no one other than HBK who should end it. they will both leave WWE again after this match so it doesnt harm anyone, nor will it mean a younger talent ends the streak and then gets misused.

what do you think. could taker vs hbk happen one last time?

Who knows, i'd love to see him back, for another run or at least another WM & Summerslam match. Maybe have him as the opponent in HHH's retirement match or something, whenever that is.

I can't see it happening at WM28 though because, as much as i would love to se an absolutely stacked card, the WWE will probably look at it and think they don't need him because they've already got WM covered with The Rock coming back.

If HHH is going down a different road, and next year is Takers last, then why not have Punk end the streak?

• Paid Members

Taker is in no condition to even make it to 20-0, if he does though it's going to have to be a relatively easy opponent for him to work with because of the constraints his body has on him right now.

Maybe Sheamus? Just have a big man vs big man match, it doesn't have to be that great, it just has to be about making the streaks legacy (which if Taker hadn't taken those years out would be over, done with and happily retired by now)

I feel that if he has shaved his head they will adapt his character to be more human, the way they ended the HHH match made it just seem like he was finally human and not the deadman any more. At least it would make more sense for Taker to be inducted into the HOF if he was acting 'normal' rather than kayfabing some deadman speech out of him.

Can see him and Rocky being the highlights of this year's HOF.

I really dont see it happening, there is no decent story left in HBK Vs Taker. Also the point made about Mania 28 not needing Taker due to the Rock is bang on and really they shouldnt over stack these events as I honestly dont think HBK Vs Taker or Taker Vs HHH will add THAT many buys compared to what Rock Vs Cena will already draw in.

I would wait till either the year after next if there desperate or WM30 if they can wait. Give us Cena Vs Taker with Taker going over and knowingly be leaving once he has faced his one last big challenge as he has not faced Cena one on one since his rise and I cant remeber them having that much interaction in there few tag encounters including NWO 07

• Paid Members

I think he might take a year off from 'Mania and come back for the really big one, WMXXX at (I assume) MSG.

20 up or bust. With Cena.

I hope its not against Cena. now dont get me wrong im not a Cena hater i just dont think that he is the man to have Undies last match with. i know he is the face of the WWE and that it would probably draw alot of interest but i just cant see it being a match that would have a big feel to it.

hell rather wheel out austin and let them do a simple brawl fest with a few moves.

Archived