BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAWW have announced there next show date it will be Saturday 24th march 7pm and will be at Project niteclub Riverside Norwich. It will be part of a WAW Weekend with WAW "March Madness" being on the night before at the same venue.

The weekend 24/25 march will also be the next All ladies training and will be held at Grappers, WAW HQ, 6A/6B Ashbourne industrial est, mile cross lane, Norwich NR6 6RY. Head trainer will be Saraya Knight. for all info 0800 046 8164 or 01603-920636 office hours. 07880 977 512 10am-10pm

The name of the March show will be "Bellatrix". WAWW are in talks with two Shimmer stars and are very excited about the prospect of them signing up for March.

We are also looking far afield all over Europe for the new stars to join our WAWW Roster.

New WAWW, RQW Champion Queen Maya has received massive media attention back home in Italy from newspapers and magazines, one sports paper has had nearly 300,000 hits on her story more than some major football stories, great news for Maya, WAWW and Womens wrestling.

The name of the March show will be "Bellatrix". WAWW are in talks with two Shimmer stars and are very excited about the prospect of them signing up for March.

We are also looking far afield all over Europe for the new stars to join our WAWW Roster.

New WAWW, RQW Champion Queen Maya has received massive media attention back home in Italy from newspapers and magazines, one sports paper has had nearly 300,000 hits on her story more than some major football stories, great news for Maya, WAWW and Womens wrestling.

Does the show name have any ties to Harry Potter, btw?

Two Shimmer stars? I'm hoping for Sara Del Rey and Cheerleader Melissa or Melissa Martinez :)

Athena is great, she would be a superb addition to the WAWW ranks.

Melissa, of course, would be a great signing, especially if we finally got the Saraya/Melissa re-match.

I would guess Allison Danger will be back at some point. Portia Perez has spent quite a bit of time in Europe in the past so I guess she's a possibility too.

I guess it could be anyone - look forward to seeing who it will be.

Athena is great, she would be a superb addition to the WAWW ranks.

Melissa, of course, would be a great signing, especially if we finally got the Saraya/Melissa re-match.

I would guess Allison Danger will be back at some point. Portia Perez has spent quite a bit of time in Europe in the past so I guess she's a possibility too.

I agree with this post 100 o/o

Any link to Harry Potter is coincidental as i have never seen a Harry Potter film :D it was taken from a latin phrase book meaning Warrior Women for those who dont know. As for the two Shimmer Ladies if we get both our targets i think WAWW Fans will be pleased.

Thanks for the explanation.

Portia Perez would be an excellent choice.

Archived