BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amazon v Mercedes!! Good call. :thumbsup:

Liberty v Amy-Lee should be good too. Both are very talented young ladies.

Have ordered the return show and am looking forward to seeing that shortly.

orders will be sent out in the next couple of days bud

Just like to say first batch of DVDS For the return are now in and being sent out in the next couple of days, Sales are very good and we thank everyone for their support, if you want to order one, go to www.wawuk.com for postal address and send cheque or postal order to WAW, or you can order by paypal at juliahamer2011.co.uk.

Just like to say first batch of DVDS For the return are now in and being sent out in the next couple of days, Sales are very good and we thank everyone for their support, if you want to order one, go to www.wawuk.com for postal address and send cheque or postal order to WAW, or you can order by paypal at juliahamer2011.co.uk.

hope mine arrives before i leave on the 22nd march... ordered it about two weeks ago now

hope mine arrives before i leave on the 22nd march... ordered it about two weeks ago now

i have PMed you Bud

One thing I was wondering is why WAWW feel the need to mention that they are NOT in competition with EVE.

It sounds hard to believe for two reasons.

1- Its the only product that remotely matches EVE in the UK.

2- Its rebirth seemed to come about only AFTER the disagrement with EVE and Saraya occured.There was no mention or indication of the promotion being reborn until after XWA War On The Shore.

The fact is even it the intention isn't to compete with EVE, surely the comparison is unavoidable.

EDIT-Fair enough Ricky, I hope Both EVE and WAWW do well for the record.

No other reason than being polite after the break up and to let all the talent know we are not in competition, as it turns out a few girls work for both. EVE are very successful in there own right and i sure they dont view us as competition either, with only two of us in Europe there is room for both.

Eve and WAWW operate in different areas also, which makes them no different to every single other wrestling company in the UK. There's hundreds of them, why can't there be more than one female promotion.

Matches announced for Bellatrix at Project niteclub Norwich Saturday 24th March 7pm start.

RQW Ladies championship

Queen Maya C Italy v Miss Mina Norway.

International challenge Match.

Mercedes Martinez v Amazon

WAW British ladies championship

Liberty C v Amy Lee

Tag team Mayhem

Busty Keegan/Nikki Knight v Sweet Saraya/Skarlett EWW. Unfortunately Nikki has broken her ankle during training, Destiny will now partner Busty Keegan.

Tickets can be booked on 0800 046 8164 07880 977 512 01603 506333 or online at www.wawuk.com

tickets 10 pounds adults, 7 children 30 family of 4.

MORE MATCHES AND UPDATES TO FOLLOW.

tickets available online now at www.wawuk.com

Archived