BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

405555_173910029386477_100003024443297_257990_596607123_n.jpg

The Return DVD, First batch is due for release 1-3-12 to reserve your copy go to waw1994@hotmail.com, or to buy send check postal order to WAW, 6a Ashbourne Industrial Est, Mile Cross Lane Norwich NR6 6RY.

WAWW made a return after a three year hiatus last November and returned with a quality show including some great match ups including the last match of Britani Knight before her departure for FCW. The WAWW World title was on the line between two veterans of the world of ladies wrestling, Allison Danger of the USA Versus UK's first lady of British Wrestling Sweet Saraya, with 5 other great matches this DVD is a snip at 8 pounds with 2 pounds post and packaging.

To pay by paypal go Juliahamer2011@hotmail.co.uk.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to ringbellesonline.com, Julie Starr and Buttercup have been added to the WAWW roster.

Can anyone confitm this? I haven't heard anything about either, wrestling wise, for many years.

Pretty sure Sweet Saraya tweeted both of these announcements over the past week.

According to ringbellesonline.com, Julie Starr and Buttercup have been added to the WAWW roster.

Can anyone confitm this? I haven't heard anything about either, wrestling wise, for many years.

Pretty sure Sweet Saraya tweeted both of these announcements over the past week.

Cool.

Interested to see who they're matched up against.

Good to see more names being added to WAWW and names I've not heard of either. Will youtube the last two names to see what they are like in the ring.

When will we see some matches announced? I'm hoping for Mercedes Vs Amazon.

Sadly, I don't think there's any work of Buttercup on youtube. Used to be a match of her vs Sweet Saraya from Skegness but it seems to have disappeared.

I remember watching Buttercup do some amazing mat-wrestling with another female [who was Stixx's manager for at least one show] at the FWA Academy in 2003. Neither were able to use the ring as it was occupied so both practiced their wrestling skills infront of us trainees on the matted area of the gym.

Impressive stuff.

Cant find much of Julie Starr either but I remember seeing her vs Klondyke Kate down in Margate in either 1999/2000. Also have a documentary from Channel 5 about Sweet Saraya that saw her win the ladies title from Julie Starr.

Having Starr, Saraya, Nikki Best and Busty Keegan train the newer girls, alongside young veteran Jetta, will certainly help them improve their skills no end in my opinion.

...and yes, as I've been saying ever since she's been announced, I second the comment that Martinez v Amazon needs to happen!

Archived