BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

Another match announced today EWW will bring their brand of Ladies wrestling to WAWW when Queen of EWW Skarlett, takes on her nemesis Lucy Clayden.

These two have battled it out in EWW and taken each other to the limit now WAWW will get the chance to see the debut of Skarlett and the return of Lucy Clayden. Tickets are still available but selling fast, remember only 100 available for this fantastic night of Ladies action.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another match announced today EWW will bring their brand of Ladies wrestling to WAWW when Queen of EWW Skarlett, takes on her nemesis Lucy Clayden.

These two have battled it out in EWW and taken each other to the limit now WAWW will get the chance to see the debut of Skarlett and the return of Lucy Clayden. Tickets are still available but selling fast, remember only 100 available for this fantastic night of Ladies action.

It's too far for me to travel to EWW, so i'm glad I get the opportunity to see these two in a match live.

How many more matches are left now, Knightmare? :)

Oooh, this is seriously shaping up to be very good indeed.

Disappointed I cant attend live but very much look forward to seeing the DVD.

Shame you can't attend. I'll be posting the results from the show for people who aren't attending.

does anybody know how much a taxi is from near norwich train station to the venue? i can take walking 3miles or so one way, but both ways will kill me lol

Someone more local should be able to help you out, but there's definitely a bus from Norwich that stops very close to the venue.

hmmm the problem with buses is they take 3 times as long, i don't know where to get off and when i do get off, i've still gotta find the place.

id rather sit in the back of a taxi, drink a can of beer and get dropped right outside... ah laziness :sleeping:

• Paid Members
does anybody know how much a taxi is from near norwich train station to the venue? i can take walking 3miles or so one way, but both ways will kill me lol

Here is the bus timetable. You want Castle Meadow to Breckland Road Roundabout.

If you pick up a black cab from the station straight there, you are looking at

• Paid Members

No problem.

Costessey is one of those places that can be perceived as unreachable because it's a couple of miles away from the city centre, but it's easy to get to. Norwich has fantastic public transport.

No problem.

Costessey is one of those places that can be perceived as unreachable because it's a couple of miles away from the city centre, but it's easy to get to. Norwich has fantastic public transport.

It really does, some of the cheapest public transport that I've come across in a British city as well. On top of that, there's a bunch of stuff for people to do in Norwich for those wanting to make a weekend of it and see both shows.

• 3 weeks later...

See USA Shimmer star Allison Danger this weekend, friday 18th Nov HEW Wrestling, Harlow stadium, 7-30pm, Sat 19th WAWW Breckland Centre, Costessey Norwich, 7pm, Sunday 20th Community centre North Walsham. 6-30pm for tickets tel 0800 046 8164 office hours. 0800 046 2832 10am-10pm mob 07880 977 512 call or text

Archived