BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rhia O'Reilly has today been added to the show, her opponent will be announced soon.

Nice to see that what was said several months ago is true and that working EVE doesn't prohibit you working WAW:W and vice versa.

We have said many times we are not opposition to EVE and we are glad to hear they had a successful weekend, We both want whats best for Ladies wrestling and hope our show is as successful.

Rhia O'Reilly has today been added to the show, her opponent will be announced soon.

Nice to see that what was said several months ago is true and that working EVE doesn't prohibit you working WAW:W and vice versa.

We have said many times we are not opposition to EVE and we are glad to hear they had a successful weekend, We both want whats best for Ladies wrestling and hope our show is as successful.

in that case, i hope erin angel gets added! :)

She may well do as she is on the roster page on the WAWW website.

Amy-Lee Kramer, Amy Morgane and Blue Nikita could also be on the show.

She may well do as she is on the roster page on the WAWW website.

Amy-Lee Kramer, Amy Morgane and Blue Nikita could also be on the show.

yeh i saw her on the roster, which is why i mentioned her

Archived