BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soon hopefully been sorting britani's stuff so neglected other stuff but back on it, updates soon.

No probs. Looking forward to seeing her on FCW. Any idea when her debut will air?
Her match on Thursday wasn't recorded so if she works the next taping, I would imagine February/March.
Shame, hopefully someone recorded it and put it on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Announcement for the Bellatrix show.....................................American star Mercedes Martinez will be headlining for WAWW on the 24th March taping. You can also see her on the WAW show at Project on Friday 23rd March and HEW at Harlow Greyhound Stadium on the Sunday.

THe DVD of the Return will be available very soon and you can order your copy by pm on here or waw1994@hotmail.co.uk

More to be announced shortly....................

Big Announcement for the Bellatrix show.....................................American star Mercedes Martinez will be headlining for WAWW on the 24th March taping. You can also see her on the WAW show at Project on Friday 23rd March and HEW at Harlow Greyhound Stadium on the Sunday.

THe DVD of the Return will be available very soon and you can order your copy by pm on here or waw1994@hotmail.co.uk

More to be announced shortly....................

Nice. As said before, please match her up with Amazon on one of those shows. I reckon that'd be quite the fight.

Busty Keegan and Nikki Knight aka Nikki Best were to be opponents at the last WAWW Show but the bout was called off due to injury to Keegan. Since the last show the two have decided to form tag team and are sending out and open challenge for a match at Bellatrix. Nikki Knight claims Quote, Busty and i have seen a bit of attitude amongst the younger girls during training and to be honest they have pissed us off, We have formed a tag team to teach these wannabe Divas some old school manners and to show Busty and i have still got what it takes to succeed in WAWW unquote. Could be interesting to see how this alliance works and who accepts the challenge.

Mercedes will be the only Shimmer star on this show but exciting things are happening for WAWW With some major sponsors coming in to help make the company bigger and better and help to bring in more Major stars, Talks are ongoing, stick with WAWW in 2012.

Busty Keegan and Nikki Knight aka Nikki Best were to be opponents at the last WAWW Show but the bout was called off due to injury to Keegan. Since the last show the two have decided to form tag team and are sending out and open challenge for a match at Bellatrix. Nikki Knight claims Quote, Busty and i have seen a bit of attitude amongst the younger girls during training and to be honest they have pissed us off, We have formed a tag team to teach these wannabe Divas some old school manners and to show Busty and i have still got what it takes to succeed in WAWW unquote. Could be interesting to see how this alliance works and who accepts the challenge.

Mercedes will be the only Shimmer star on this show but exciting things are happening for WAWW With some major sponsors coming in to help make the company bigger and better and help to bring in more Major stars, Talks are ongoing, stick with WAWW in 2012.

Am loving the team of Nikki and Busty. An absolutely amazing opportunity for any of the less experienced girls on the roster.

Any word on a date for the first shows DVD yet?

Shame about Mercedes being the only US star coming over but i'm sure the show will be great.

Nikki and Busty Keegan are looking for opponents. How about Destiny and Viper? :) (i know Destiny has been there a while so may not count)

As i have said earlier we hope to improve the product show by show as we gain more sponsors, we have had alot of interest. Moving to project is also a positive move a better venue with a better back drop for the DVD's and the show so things are very positive and i am sure Bellatrix wont disappoint.

As i have said earlier we hope to improve the product show by show as we gain more sponsors, we have had alot of interest. Moving to project is also a positive move a better venue with a better back drop for the DVD's and the show so things are very positive and i am sure Bellatrix wont disappoint.

Project is indeed a better venue. Will this be the home of WAWW for future shows?

Archived