BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

Poor Nikki, she doesn't have any luck! Still never seen her.

Destiny is a good replacement. Looking forward to seeing Keegan in action.

Will Viper and Kirsty Love be on this show?

vipers attending on the facebook event page, make of it what you will

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interested to see Busty Keegan to be honest.

Have never seen her, so have no idea what she even looks like, but I know she was around when Princess Paula, Tracey Kemp, Julie Starr, Klondike Kate and Nicky Munroe were tearing up British rings.

Sadly, there seems to be no matches of her on youtube.

If anyone has any info/pictures/matches etc of Keegan it would be much appreciated.

According to reports, Saraya has been absolutely terrorising everyone at Shimmer this weekend. Not content with just threatening them from ringside, she is now actually going into the crowd to confront fans who heckle her!

Also seen a clip of a match she had in Villa Park Illinois on Friday and she actually shoved a male fan to his seat on two seperate occassions before threatening him a third time when he mouthed off at her later.

In other Saraya news from Shimmer [in spoilers, just incase people don't want to knoe results prior to seeing the DVDs]

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Saraya and Melissa got into a massive brawl at the end of the Vol.47 tapings under an hour ago. Apparently it took 8 men to pull them apart. It seems that it's Saraya v Melissa III in the new few hours. I hope America's ready!

According to reports, Saraya has been absolutely terrorising everyone at Shimmer this weekend. Not content with just threatening them from ringside, she is now actually going into the crowd to confront fans who heckle her!

Also seen a clip of a match she had in Villa Park Illinois on Friday and she actually shoved a male fan to his seat on two seperate occassions before threatening him a third time when he mouthed off at her later.

In other Saraya news from Shimmer [in spoilers, just incase people don't want to knoe results prior to seeing the DVDs]

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Saraya and Melissa got into a massive brawl at the end of the Vol.47 tapings under an hour ago. Apparently it took 8 men to pull them apart. It seems that it's Saraya v Melissa III in the new few hours. I hope America's ready!

looks like the SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

new shimmer champion

will be wrestling on saturday now!

Thanks for the unofficial confirmation of Viper. :)

Thanks guys for censoring the shimmer results. I haven't read about it and don't want to. Got a long wait for the dvds.

Strange that there is nothing for Keegan. Will look around and see if i can find anything

they do not debut till June, Sorry about lack of news but Saraya has been in the states she is home tomorrow.

Misread the announcement for Julie/Buttercup. Apologies.

Will the matches be announced before saturday?

Due to circumstances not under our control Mercedes Martinez cannot appear at The WAWW Event Bellatrix tomorrow, We deeply regret any inconvenience caused by this and offer a full refund for those who purchased tickets purely to Mercedes, please go to waw1994@hotmail.com name and address for refunds. A full statement will be issued later as soon as we know the full facts. For those who will be going we will still be putting on a top notch show.

Archived