BELLATRIX ladies wrestling, Updates, news, discussion etc

knightmare

WAWW are please to announce that Shimmer star Allison Danger is joining the roster and will debut on "The Return" presentation on the 19th November. Allison will also appear for HEW at the greyhound stadium Harlow on the 18th and for WAW at Larva Ignite Hemel Hempstead on Sunday 20th.

Due to the venue in Hemel closing down Allison will now be appearing at the community centre North Walsham on Sunday the 20th. This is only 20 miles from the show on saturday, so if you want a double dose of Danger and take in a WAW Show, why not make a weekend of it.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WAWW are please to announce that Shimmer star Allison Danger is joining the roster and will debut on "The Return" presentation on the 19th November. Allison will also appear for HEW at the greyhound stadium Harlow on the 18th and for WAW at Larva Ignite Hemel Hempstead on Sunday 20th.

Due to the venue in Hemel closing down Allison will now be appearing at the community centre North Walsham on Sunday the 20th. This is only 20 miles from the show on saturday, so if you want a double dose of Danger and take in a WAW Show, why not make a weekend of it.

May have to do that. Would be my first WAW show as well.

Another match has been announced today,

"The referees nightmare" Destiny will take on Miss Mina from the NWF Norway

Card so far

Sweet Saraya England v Allison Danger USA

Queen Maya Italy v Amazon England

Destiny England v Miss Mina Norway.

more updates soon

Another match has been announced today,

"The referees nightmare" Destiny will take on Miss Mina from the NWF Norway

Card so far

Sweet Saraya England v Allison Danger USA

Queen Maya Italy v Amazon England

Destiny England v Miss Mina Norway.

more updates soon

Looking forward to seeing Danger and Miss Mina for the first time. The card is shaping up nicely

I'm considering coming to this. Allison Danger vs. Sweet Saraya spells all kinds of good!

Is WAWW your main concentration now? I haven't seen any WAW shows advertised on here in a fair while.

WAW run between 60-90 shows a year, sometimes we tend to advertise our bigger shows on here, you can keep up with our dates at www.wawuk.com.

Going to have to skip the Walsham show on the 20th, too hard to get to as I don't drive and public transport there seems light. :/

North Walsham has a few buses and a train service from Norwich.

Sanders are the bus company, here is the Sunday timetable. The train times are here.

Thanks for that.. The gf obv didnt want me going.. Looks like its back on.

• Paid Members

I grew up in a village 10 minutes outside of North Walsham.

It's a nice little town with a couple of good pubs and some decent restaurants. Maybe you should pitch it to her as a night out.

Yeah, it's a nice place, definitely worth going to the second show if at all feasibly possible.

Hi Rob, watched your footage on youtube of the Sweet Saraya Vs Allison Danger match from 2007. Good stuff. I'm sure the latest bout will be just as good.

Checked the buses they don't seem to run back to Norwich on a sunday past 6pm. Will look at trains instead.

Good call, for anyone else who wants to see (I believe) the first match between Sweet Saraya and Allison Danger, you can view it here. Both are now more experienced and have a ton more matches under their respective belts, so you can expect a really good match, and show in general for that matter.

A special old school match between WAWW Coach Busty Keegan and a star making a return to pro wrestling the oldest of the Knight children Nikki Knight, aka Nikki Best and Britania has been announced today. the match will be,

8x3 minute rounds contest best of 3 falls.

Busty Keegan v Nikki Knight

Archived