Advice and a quick question.

Mr M A Chappell

After recieving loads of stick and abuse im happy to say the show will go on.

Now the advice and question is this.

Why is the UK industry so anti new company?

Not only ourselfs but other companys have not recieved advice, support, friendly tips or anything of the sort.

Is the UK wrestling scene so threatened by new companys that you have to try to stop them before they start?

Just a suggestion dont abuse people and threaten people. Try guiding them and helping them that way they will go in the right direction.

I know there is gonna be several bad posts after this but please if you understand or support what im saying. say so.

M A Chappell

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is the UK industry so anti new company?

Tell that to promotions like SWA and PBW from up here that were open and honest about business and therefore people wanted to see them.

Tell it to Pro Wrestling Elite who have posted updates without a hitch.

Then ask yourself, and you should KNOW the answers due to recieving them yourself, why us?

Not only ourselfs but other companys have not recieved advice, support, friendly tips or anything of the sort.

Not all though. Go and see ones that have had abuse, and reasons are always there. In some cases it isn't even new promotions.

Is the UK wrestling scene so threatened by new companys that you have to try to stop them before they start?

No. Fans are involved in the slagging as well. Why would they be threatened?

• Paid Members

The UK Wrestling scene doesn't need more companies, it needs less companies with the good ones being able to put on more shows without new, unproven companies popping up and completely destroying an area through not knowing how to run a show in the first place.

It would be much better if everyone who wanted to run a company actually worked with another company instead, in whatever position is best (wrestler, referee, security, or just the guy on the doors collecting money), and helped out there, and then as the company expanded they could work with that company to help expand to further areas, instead of starting a completely fresh company to run a different area, or worse, run an area already in use.

The same goes for the crap companies that are already out there, closing down entirely and helping out better ones would be much better for the UK Wrestling scene. However the ego of "I want to run my own wrestling show!" means we get tons of idiots popping up without even working with a promoter for any length of time first.

If you feel wrestling would work in an area you're in, and there's no company running shows there, contact a decent wrestling organisation, and ask if they've considered running shows there. Some might run a show there themselves, others might essentially sell you a show (you pay the company and let them deal with their side of things, you deal with the promoting of the show). Either option would be better than starting a fresh company for no reason.

I am an open book.

Not a dictionary though, unfortunately.

i sed that lol.

im am awere

Ok i am sorry.

pmsl. how sad are you. I gotta go to work now. enjoy your nit picking, geek.

That's the way in which any owner should represent their company in public. 100%.

I am an open book.

Not a dictionary though, unfortunately.

i sed that lol.

im am awere

Ok i am sorry.

Darn tootin! - those papers aint gonna deliver themselves now are they? ;)

• Paid Members
We are just getting abuse without the equiries and we are not antagonising people as far as im am awere

What are fuckin' wank-stain you really are. I'm sad to know we share mutual friends and I'm from your neck of the woods.

Ok i am sorry.

comicbookguy.gif

Worst. Comeback. Ever.

Actually, so is this come to think of it. It's not 2004 anymore, sorry.

Archived