Advice and a quick question.

Mr M A Chappell

At the moment our main trainer is Mark Anthony.

The name is familiar actually, although I could be thinking of someone different ( probably am ) so do you have anything else on him?

Mr Jennifer Lopez mate, I assume that's who you're thinking of.

Ya pmsl. we will try and get her down to show ass bumps. rofl

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There has got to be a few professional training schools in that area surely?

Not 100% like i said that was not the target it was purly to get locals in to it.

dont get me wrong i would love got to a pro school myself and one day get out this suit and in to some spandex hahahaha

You're missing my point entirely anyone wanting to be a wrestler needs to go to a reputable training school and get insured .. YOU are playing at being a promoter, YOU are using a guy no one knows about to ''train'' people to become wrestlers, YOU are not even running a wrestling school in fact im 100% sure you dont have insurance or that any talent you'll use on your ''shows'' will be paid for working those shows.

So in short kindly fuck the fuck off cos we've got more than enough shitarses populating the british scene already undoing the good work of reputable hard working promoters/wrestlers/trainees.

Insurance provided by Groupama Insurances Policy number GA503051XB Public liabilty up to 5million.

Trainers are getting youth envolved with the sport not teaching them to do 450 splashes we will recomend wrestling schools as people progress such as 3CW.

as to your last line that just shows how ignorant you are. Everyone has to start somewere. Thanks for taking this forum post down a notch to your level.

My god.. Dont recommend training schools as they progress thell them to go to those schools for everything where they learn everything from licenesed trainers who can teach them in a safe environment to do moves etc honest to god!

bravo on insurance but still fuck off send people to 3cw or wherever to learn.

• Paid Members
Trainers are getting youth envolved with the sport not teaching them to do 450 splashes we will recomend wrestling schools as people progress such as 3CW.

So what the fuck are you and your trainers doing then if not teaching students how to wrestle?

as to your last line that just shows how ignorant you are. Everyone has to start somewere. Thanks for taking this forum post down a notch to your level.

You're doing my fuckin' head in; you're all hot air. You make these claims, and when someone tells you your posters or whatever look shit you just disregard it or shift the blame (to Newton Press or that it was "last minute").

If you were a promoter worth your salt, you wouldn't leave things to last minute, and considering you think of yourself as a web designer you wouldn't use a Joomla theme.

And what about people questioning your credentials? You can't just make wild claims and then ignore those who push you for more information. You're either proud of those accolades and willing to divulge more information or not. You can't just post a bloody insurance number; any idiot can get insurance. I did when I was 18.

So what the fuck are you and your trainers doing then if not teaching students how to wrestle?

You're doing my fuckin' head in; you're all hot air. You make these claims, and when someone tells you your posters or whatever look shit you just disregard it or shift the blame (to Newton Press or that it was "last minute").

If you were a promoter worth your salt, you wouldn't leave things to last minute, and considering you think of yourself as a web designer you wouldn't use a Joomla theme.

And what about people questioning your credentials? You can't just make wild claims and then ignore those who push you for more information. You're either proud of those accolades and willing to divulge more information or not. You can't just post a bloody insurance number; any idiot can get insurance. I did when I was 18.

actually the first site i was gonna do was full flash and html intergrated custom site but i wanted keep it simple so joomla provided simple option. me and 2,000,000 other shit designers that also use themes. pmsl.

Trainers are showing them the basics and wrestling theory. grow a brain and if ur so sick of us come down to our "training" you know dates and times and i would love to discuss it further with you.

Will enjoy speaking to you after the 23rd july.

Many Thanks

M A Chappell

(stuck up fake promoter)

Pmsl

• Paid Members
actually the first site i was gonna do was full flash and html intergrated custom site but i wanted keep it simple so joomla provided simple option. me and 2,000,000 other shit designers that also use themes. pmsl.

Whoopi-fucking-doo. That's one way to alienate any one on an iOS device.

Trainers are showing them the basics and wrestling theory. grow a brain and if ur so sick of us come down to our "training" you know dates and times and i would love to discuss it further with you.

phoca_thumb_l_242116_10150207131052307_608367306_7626023_7420486_o.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_242203_10150207130907307_608367306_7626020_5713024_o.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_243457_10150207130547307_608367306_7626012_5829593_o.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_242277_10150207131117307_608367306_7626025_2284004_o.jpg

So choke-slams count as "basics" then, do they? Oh, and also:

With constant battles against other organisation who are sceptical about our chances of success we now go from strength to strength offering superb training facility's and an all round entertainment experience for our fans including some big name bands and some of the best wrestling talent offered in the UK.

From your website. This image begs to differ:

phoca_thumb_l_243515_10150207126802307_608367306_7625962_1203090_o.jpg

pmsl

Whoopi-fucking-doo. That's one way to alienate any one on an iOS device.

phoca_thumb_l_242116_10150207131052307_608367306_7626023_7420486_o.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_242203_10150207130907307_608367306_7626020_5713024_o.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_243457_10150207130547307_608367306_7626012_5829593_o.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_242277_10150207131117307_608367306_7626025_2284004_o.jpg

So choke-slams count as "basics" then, do they? Oh, and also:

With constant battles against other organisation who are sceptical about our chances of success we now go from strength to strength offering superb training facility's and an all round entertainment experience for our fans including some big name bands and some of the best wrestling talent offered in the UK.

From your website

thats showing them how to take the back bump off them not do them. pmsl. Stop being a keyboard hero and come and see me on saturday if ur local. and we do offer superb facilities as we have full access to aycliffe liesure centre facilities. so you wanna go swimming u can pmsl rofl. GET A LIFE. IM OFF cant wait see ur next reply.

You really are pathetic arent you.

• Paid Members
thats showing them how to take the back bump off them not do them. pmsl. Stop being a keyboard hero and come and see me on saturday if ur local. and we do offer superb facilities as we have full access to aycliffe liesure centre facilities. so you wanna go swimming u can pmsl rofl. GET A LIFE. IM OFF cant wait see ur next reply.

You really are pathetic arent you.

Yes. I'm pathetic.

:rolleyes:

I was never taught how to do a back bump of a choke-slam, like.

To be fair and I have no axe to grind with you but, you offering people out to come to your school to discus it further in person may not be the smart thing to do, is pretty childish, you don't know who is behind some of the usernames on here . A fair few people that read here or possibly post here would be more likely to coach your session that take part in it.

Archived