Advice and a quick question.

Mr M A Chappell

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an open post to Mr Chappell

You say that we are against you but can i point out a few things.

1. You still will not tell us who your trainers are. You claim (which i have no reason to doubt) to have promoted events and festivals for crowds of up to 3000 people. I'm sure that a big part of drawing these people is to inform them of who is on the bill otherwise what incentive is there for people to go? Yet, regardless of comments on here, you are inviting people to train with you yet will not advertise whothe trainers (i.e the drawing artists are)

2. Your promtional ad for your training is frankly awful. Again for someone who has promoted events, you have put forward advertising which clearly hasnt been checked

Pinfall Training Ad

Hopefully that will have worked but if this is designed to get members to your school then can i suggest the following

Only have one "but" instead of two

Unless Mr Hardy is taking the training I would change "Matt based" to "Mat based"

Use punctuation as you ask a question but don't put a question mark "Have you ever....but never had the chance"

This is on your major advertising presence (facebook) yet it makes you look completely unprofessional. No mention of insurance either I note. If my child came home then i would be concerned about that.

(edit) and if your training is not a school but an activity based for the local youth, why does the ad say ages 12-30+?

3. Your website appears to be down either that or my pc just doesnt like it.

As a promoter you are fully aware that you only get one shot at a first impression, the minimum you should do is proof read your advertising.

This is an open post to Mr Chappell

You say that we are against you but can i point out a few things.

1. You still will not tell us who your trainers are. You claim (which i have no reason to doubt) to have promoted events and festivals for crowds of up to 3000 people. I'm sure that a big part of drawing these people is to inform them of who is on the bill otherwise what incentive is there for people to go? Yet, regardless of comments on here, you are inviting people to train with you yet will not advertise whothe trainers (i.e the drawing artists are)

2. Your promtional ad for your training is frankly awful. Again for someone who has promoted events, you have put forward advertising which clearly hasnt been checked

Pinfall Training Ad

Hopefully that will have worked but if this is designed to get members to your school then can i suggest the following

Only have one "but" instead of two

Unless Mr Hardy is taking the training I would change "Matt based" to "Mat based"

Use punctuation as you ask a question but don't put a question mark "Have you ever....but never had the chance"

This is on your major advertising presence (facebook) yet it makes you look completely unprofessional. No mention of insurance either I note. If my child came home then i would be concerned about that.

3. Your website appears to be down either that or my pc just doesnt like it.

As a promoter you are fully aware that you only get one shot at a first impression, the minimum you should do is proof read your advertising.

All valid fair points. just checked site all running ok.

Poster was designed last minute and spelling mistakes seems to be a theme with my printer "Newton Press" and i did notice the matt based as we had good laugh at my mate matt about it.

Training is not a school and i am promoting to a tight budget with the country music festival i had

There has got to be a few professional training schools in that area surely?

Not 100% like i said that was not the target it was purly to get locals in to it.

dont get me wrong i would love got to a pro school myself and one day get out this suit and in to some spandex hahahaha

• Paid Members
This thread is getting added to Favorites folder, I can smell a good one.

There's a Favourites feature on here?!

Sorry, my personal Favorites, not a feature on here. There are a few threads i'm far to lazy to click to on a daily basis!

Not 100% like i said that was not the target it was purly to get locals in to it.

dont get me wrong i would love got to a pro school myself and one day get out this suit and in to some spandex hahahaha

You're missing my point entirely anyone wanting to be a wrestler needs to go to a reputable training school and get insured .. YOU are playing at being a promoter, YOU are using a guy no one knows about to ''train'' people to become wrestlers, YOU are not even running a wrestling school in fact im 100% sure you dont have insurance or that any talent you'll use on your ''shows'' will be paid for working those shows.

So in short kindly fuck the fuck off cos we've got more than enough shitarses populating the british scene already undoing the good work of reputable hard working promoters/wrestlers/trainees.

At the moment our main trainer is Mark Anthony.

The name is familiar actually, although I could be thinking of someone different ( probably am ) so do you have anything else on him?

Mr Jennifer Lopez mate, I assume that's who you're thinking of.

You're missing my point entirely anyone wanting to be a wrestler needs to go to a reputable training school and get insured .. YOU are playing at being a promoter, YOU are using a guy no one knows about to ''train'' people to become wrestlers, YOU are not even running a wrestling school in fact im 100% sure you dont have insurance or that any talent you'll use on your ''shows'' will be paid for working those shows.

So in short kindly fuck the fuck off cos we've got more than enough shitarses populating the british scene already undoing the good work of reputable hard working promoters/wrestlers/trainees.

Insurance provided by Groupama Insurances Policy number GA503051XB Public liabilty up to 5million.

Trainers are getting youth envolved with the sport not teaching them to do 450 splashes we will recomend wrestling schools as people progress such as 3CW.

as to your last line that just shows how ignorant you are. Everyone has to start somewere. Thanks for taking this forum post down a notch to your level.

Archived