WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In fairness Jim you were stinking the thread up with shit.

and responding with an opinion on an opinion based discussion forum is stinking up the thread with shit? someone made a reference to Montreal and I made a comment about it, a comment I made on another thread regarding my thery about Montreal which I backed up with a credible argument that no one saw fit to respond to.... but hell, what do I know? Im just stinking up a thread with shit.

• Paid Members

So apart from the last 2 pages about streams this seems a big 1 for WWE.

Alot of fans are buzzing for this 1. Only starting watching wrestling again from the start of the year but the seems BIG.

Maybe a big final straw for some of the older fans if the whole PPV turns to the shits?

Feels like were on the verge of a great night but can you really see Vince and co fucking this 1 up big time?

Even the under card has the potential to make it great. Orton v Christian on PPV? Two great wrestlers who can turn it on. 2 MITB matches to provide entertainment. Kelly Kelly wrestling.

• Paid Members

well I'm glad you agree. Honestly no bad blood Jim, but anyone 14 years later saying Montreal is a work is talking shit.

I always worry when WWE get me hyped for a PPV TBH. I start to think how it will all fuck up.

well I'm glad you agree. Honestly no bad blood Jim, but anyone 14 years later saying Montreal is a work is talking shit.

no bad blood, Chilli, but Ill happily have a discussion with you about it when youve stopped sticking your fingers in your ears and saying la la la la la la.... people still debate whether there were really 90,000 people at wrestlemania which was a lot longer than 14 years ago, whats your point?

• Paid Members

Staying up to watch the PPV, haven't done that since the Rumble and that was only because I was at a mates and we were having a drink and I wanted to see Nash. Try and pop into chat as well, usually a laugh in there.

• Paid Members

my point I guess is the Wrestlemania III attendance record could be 93,000. However it is argued by insiders (Meltzer I beleive is the main fella) saying Zane Bresloff told the lads it was 78,000. But that's just Zane Bresloff and hes dead now so he can't confirm owt. The Mania III attendance record is like wrestling folklore I suppose.

Montreal however was a real contract situation that played out on a LIVE PPV, unfortunatly for both men as a compromise couldn't be made. It was also caught in the Wrestling with Shadows film which some people could say means it was all planned and what not. However is was a real contract situation with far too many people involved to "work" everyone.

my point I guess is the Wrestlemania III attendance record could be 93,000. However it is argued by insiders (Meltzer I beleive is the main fella) saying Zane Bresloff told the lads it was 78,000. But that's just Zane Bresloff and hes dead now so he can't confirm owt. The Mania III attendance record is like wrestling folklore I suppose.

Montreal however was a real contract situation that played out on a LIVE PPV, unfortunatly for both men as a compromise couldn't be made. It was also caught in the Wrestling with Shadows film which some people could say means it was all planned and what not. However is was a real contract situation with far too many people involved to "work" everyone.

so there is no possible way that two of the greatest in-ring story tellers in history and the greatest wrestling promoter in history could of pulled this all off?

no their isn't. Because you also have to factor in every other fucker who was seemingly involved.

what all those people who were making hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to convince people they are beating each other up and suceeding?

Archived