Talk Wrestling On Talksport Audio Collection For Sale!

Legace

Hosted by Tommy Boyd and later Alex Shane and a whole host of others, this is pretty much the entire season from start to finish captured on cassette tape, perfect for CD/MP3 conversion. Relive news and opinion from the era not to mention shoot interviews with -

Alex Shane, Juventud Guerrera, Disco Inferno, Dean Ayass, Sting, Nidia, Nikita, Ulf Herman, Bill Apter, Elisar Cabrera, Buff Bagwell, Danny Doring, Greg Lambert, Jerry Lynn, Hade Vansen, Tony Giles, Mike White, Scott Conway, Jane Childs, Earthquake, Robbie Brookside, Lee Remedios, Eddie Guerrero, Ross Gordon, Jodie Fleisch, Red Bastien, Mark Priest, Steve Lynskey, Diamond Dallas Page, William Regal, Doug Williams, Jake Roberts, Ricky Knight, Sweet Saraya, Low-Ki, Drew McDonald, Victoria De Montfort, The Big Show, Jack Xavier, Jonny Storm, Pat Roach, Kammy, Brian Christopher, Dana Harvey, Dave Meltzer, The UK Pit Bulls, Cyrus The Virus, Lita, Andrew Coyne, Dana White, Dann Reed, Butterbean, Baxter Burridge, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Chris Harvard, The New Breed, Jim Ross, Terri Runnels & Matt Hardy'

Includes the complete radio version of SWAT Revival.

Bonus Ric Flair & Edge interviews from The James Whale Show & Trish Stratus on ESPN All Night.

And completely free you will also recieve -

The Corrs

90 quid? Fuck me. Thats a bit f'ing vertical isnt it?

Well once I'd added up the price of postage not to mention the amount of Talksport tapes you would be getting, I felt this was a fair price all things considered.

Well once I'd added up the price of postage not to mention the amount of Talksport tapes you would be getting, I felt this was a fair price all things considered.

is it

is it

I understand but dont think that list of interviews, especially during that time frame, provides much value

You are also getting valuable musings and opinion from the likes of Sha from Slam Wrestling, not to forget The Lilsboys~

Exactly and that's worth the price tag alone me thinks!

Archived