Austin Vs Punk could it happen ?

or619

I personally dont think Punk vs Austin will happen, it might get some promo time tonight with Austin putting him in a match with someone else but i can't ever see Austin having a match again. He makes good money doing other stuff and doesn't need to put his body through that sort of pain anymore.

Although Punk vs Austin sounds so much better than Rock vs Cena to me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Well did we get the seeds of something on Raw tonight or not ??

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Does the fact that Punk went over Cena mean he's re-signed and that last night was the start of something with Austin??

What does everyone think ?

Thought I'd bump this thread seeing what CM Punk has just posted on Facebook

"Join me on tonight's Power to the People episode of Monday Night Raw, and witness the genesis of something monumental."

Well being the eternal optimist I am hoping that this will involve Austin :laugh:

• Paid Members

Surprised not many commented on this thread after last weeks' Raw- Punk & Austin having their first (I believe) on-screen altercation and it was very good to watch. Can definitely see WWE sowing seeds in the off chance were to happen in the ring between them.

• Paid Members

Cant see how you work that out. Austin and Punk's interaction was similar to how The Hurricane and Al Snow used to see each other in the hallway in 1999. There wasnt any tease of hint of a future confrontation. Austin spoke to a lot of people last week. His interaction with Punk wasnt even the most memorable. I cant see this ever happening to be honest. If Austin's coming back, it'll be in a dream match in one of the main event positions. I remember similar in 2001 when everyone said Shawn Michaels was coming back to wrestle Jeff Hardy in his comeback match. WWF were never going to waste Michaels comeback match on Jeff Hardy.

Archived