Defending Mr. Warrior

• Paid Members

Its the court battle that everyone is dying to see. I hope this gets dragged out for years, revealing all kinds of stuff about the pair. Its 1-1 at the minute. Whoever wins this legal battle will be the true king of the Cartoon era. Possibly the two biggest nutters in entertainment history going head to head. Hopefully this man will be called to the stand:

franklin.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting indeed. I echo the wish for it to go to court, this feud could be better than anything in either companies at the moment. I would be interested in Bret Hart's opinion of this, he seems to hate both of them.

Very interesting indeed. I echo the wish for it to go to court, this feud could be better than anything in either companies at the moment. I would be interested in Bret Hart's opinion of this, he seems to hate both of them.

To be fair the list of people Bret hates is longer than the yellow pages

• Paid Members
it would be fucking hillarious if lynda stands up in court and says its all true, it would be the greatest thing ever

Thats going to happen isnt it? "Yes, your honour, its all true. I took it up the biffer from The Berzerker and Repo Man just to keep my husband happy". I cant see why she wouldnt testify on the Warriors behalf, especially after all the nice things he said about her in that video.

I do fear we wont get to see the full hour long version though, now that Hogans getting the lad in suits involved. I really want to see whats tickled him on this screencap:

warriorl.jpg

• Moderators

I just assumed "I'm getting my lawyers on it, brother!" was another Hogan lie. STOP THINKING HE'S EVER TELLING THE TRUTH!

The fact Warrior's brought in an editor specifically to work on the video is wildly exciting. It wasn't enough to just churn out a vlog.

• Paid Members
I just assumed "I'm getting my lawyers on it, brother!" was another Hogan lie. STOP THINKING HE'S EVER TELLING THE TRUTH!

The fact Warrior's brought in an editor specifically to work on the video is wildly exciting. It wasn't enough to just churn out a vlog.

Well there's a tease to yet more Warrior projects at the end of the video, specifically the return to telly of The Ultimate One. I wouldnt be surprised if he's causing a bit of commotion just to get his name out there, before he gets himself together for his next project. How can anyone hate the Warrior? He slags people off with a giant hasbro of himself on a shelf behind him. He's class. I remember when he had his comeback in 2007 and he had a massive internet campaign with class videos of him training and threatening to sue anyone who said he was one steroids. I always thought the fact he was in love with himself and his character was the biggest strength at hiding his weaknesses. They dont make them like him anymore.

A damn fool idea by Hogan if he really is going to go through with a legal case - the Warrior video would probably never make it past a few hundred hardcore fans and no media sources are going report on it due to fears of libel. But if it goes to court it will attract big attention and of course the media can report anything said in court...

I'm watching the Warrior preview video now. I love how he says "it was your fault, Terry. You and Linda went and told Liz she should leave the house sometimes and get out and do stuff" as though they were in the wrong, rather than Macho Man keeping her prisoner.

He accuses hogan of everything from being a coke head, to offering his wife to warrior sexually, to pimping his wife out and all sorts.

All those I believe actually. I've read that Jimmy Hart pays women to piss on him and Beefcake is the scum of the earth (in a good way). The Hogan clique seems a bit mental. Its part of their charm.

Absolutely. I seem to remember Beefcake fucked one of the female contestants on Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling show, in his trailer on the set, and casually admitted to all the details when a radio station rang him up while he was sat having a meal with his family.

Is there a link to a news report about that or the interview or anything?

• Paid Members

Here's from an Observer from the time:

A funny story regarding the Hulk Hogan Celebrity Wrestling taping. Nikki Ziering is pregnant and it was rumored she got pregnant while filming the show. When Bischoff was talking with Bubba the Love Sponge, he made a joke that maybe the kid was Brutus Beefcake?s, as a joke, although apparently it wasn?t a secret the two had been together during filming. So Bubba then called Ed Leslie, told him Ziering was pregnant and TMZ.com was reporting that he was the father (they were not reporting that, Bubba made that up). Leslie was eating dinner with his family when called, and then responded that he was with her a lot during the filming. He said that she kept coming to his trailer and "What was I supposed to do?" He said that it is possible he was the father but that ?I wasn?t the only dog in the pen.? He claimed all the guys there, except Brian Knobs, were having fun with her.

Archived