Defending Mr. Warrior

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is this your first ever UKFF account Mr. TheUltimateWarriorWasGood?

Yes it is, why do you ask?

Just wondered really, the style of the first post in this thread sounded like you

massive fan of the warrior as a kid, people always say it was down to rick rude/randy savage that he was such a big star, while mostly true i do think warrior and his character helped get them fueds over, he also did some great non-wrestling stuff rumble 89 posedown, interaction with sherri in the savage fued, jake roberts and taker stuff in 91, 20 years ago warrior vs taker was headlining msg pity it never got to ppview especially as sgt slaughter had served purpose so summerslam 91 shouldve been headlined by warrior and terry vs jake and taker

• Paid Members

I love the Warrior personally. I even love his current internet feud with Hogan, just for the fact we get more video updates from the big man. He's pure mental, and it would be ridiculous to suggest otherwise, but he's pure entertainment. Off his tits is how I'd discribe him, but fair play to him. He's made his money, he's over 50 and not dead yet, so that gives him every right to be as daft as he wants to be in my eyes. Loved him as a kid, wouldnt mind seeing him do a one off match at WrestleMania, if for nothing more than for him to get in the HOF and have a DVD out. I like him. Best look in the history of wrestling for me. Nobody had the outfits he had. His long cut off jackets were ace.

Check out warriors latest rant on his website. Its a 7 min preview ahead of his forthcoming 1 hr special. He accuses hogan of everything from being a coke head, to offering his wife to warrior sexually, to pimping his wife out and all sorts. Theres f-bombs, & everything. Cant wait for the hour one. Is this legal by Warrior as it is a pure (admitedly amusing) attack?

• Paid Members
He accuses hogan of everything from being a coke head, to offering his wife to warrior sexually, to pimping his wife out and all sorts.

All those I believe actually. I've read that Jimmy Hart pays women to piss on him and Beefcake is the scum of the earth (in a good way). The Hogan clique seems a bit mental. Its part of their charm. Those 80s wrestlers are out of their tree. Wasn't the big thing at the time, that Warrior would take it up the arse for a small fee in early 80s and when a national newspaper reported it the usually trigger happy Warrior never sued over it? I bet there's a book on the cartoon era that could be written that makes Motley Crue's The Dirt read like a Mr.Men book.

• Moderators
He accuses hogan of everything from being a coke head, to offering his wife to warrior sexually, to pimping his wife out and all sorts.

All those I believe actually. I've read that Jimmy Hart pays women to piss on him and Beefcake is the scum of the earth (in a good way). The Hogan clique seems a bit mental. Its part of their charm.

Absolutely. I seem to remember Beefcake fucked one of the female contestants on Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling show, in his trailer on the set, and casually admitted to all the details when a radio station rang him up while he was sat having a meal with his family.

Archived