Chinatown: Mafia Scum Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members
Not sure if this was the direction people were going, but just to be absolutely sure: Kenny's "bah!" post was purely that. It was a reference to Big Trouble In Little China, and nothing more. I know enough of Kenny's character in these games to know he wouldn't try to influence the game after being eriminated.

Aaaah, okay. It coming so soon after I said I thought he and Snake were aligned made me think Kurt Russell = Snake Plissken. Been too long since I've seen Big Trouble In Little China, I guess.

Have to agree that Chris B's "Hope this isn't a hammer" vote was really suspicious. If you think there's the possibility it's a hammer then why vote at all? Especially if you don't really know what's going on.

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a JOKE GOING RIGHT OVER YOUR FUCKING HEAD.

I'd looked enough that I knew that it wasn't a hammer. I thought it would be funny. It's basically my RVS, since I didn't really do an RVS. Except on SMS. But he doesn't count.

Unvote

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Settle petal. It's not really customary for an RVS midway through day 2 from someone who's been in the game from the start and hasn't just replaced in so can you blame finlay for not taking it as such?

• Paid Members

Oh, Unvote.

I'm just having some fun. That's been lacking with all the frantic blocking of votes that's been taking place in my interminable game. This is me coming in in my casuals and enjoying myself before I knuckle back down.

Before we go any further, we need to decide what to do with Ron, as he has admitted he is a killer.

Do we trust him and believe he is town or do you believe, like I do, that he is scum?

We need a quick discussion on this, because we need to know if we can trust him, so if the majority think that is town we can look elsewhere.

• Paid Members

Before I start my enormous reading of this topic, does anyone have any theories they feel have been overlooked, and would appreciate a pair of fresh eyes bearing in mind while they reread the topic?

Before we go any further, we need to decide what to do with Ron, as he has admitted he is a killer.

Do we trust him and believe he is town or do you believe, like I do, that he is scum?

We need a quick discussion on this, because we need to know if we can trust him, so if the majority think that is town we can look elsewhere.

He isn't confirmed town, but right now the following can't be disputed.

Ron has claimed nightvig

Kenny died overnight

Ron claimed the kill

Kenny was scum.

Evidence points to it being true, so I think we'd be unwise to follow the path of it being false at this point.

Dazz - You're doing yourself absolutely no favors.

if Bristep or Ron had replied to you saying 'dont lynch me because i'm town and it wouldn't help us win' would you honestly accept their word for it? I'd hope not and roleclaiming without reason isn't helpful to the town either, i think that may have even at some point been covered... (perhaps with the brownie 'Rolefish' issue - infact if you'd spoken about that at any point, it's going to be a big fos from me).

SMS - Not sure if you posted reasonings before but why exactly do you believe ron is scum over being a town vig?

Chris - I think most cases which are obvious have been pointed out and talked about somewhat, if there's anything else, it's likely something which has gone under the radar and so your fresh take on it may be good for us continuing.

Just incase for some reason you don't understand, this is why we don't claim Vanilla:

- The scum know who is town / at least not aligned with them and who is, they do not want to vanilla's they want to kill power roles - if people start claiming vanilla, we narrow down who they should target. You've essentially just said to scum (if not scum) - 'Hey, don't target me, i'm vanilla, i'm absolutely no threat to you if not through my discussion and vote in the day phase' couple that with through your own admission that you've got hardly any clue and guess what? You become absolutely useless for the town.

I got suspicious of Ron towards the end of the last day.

I didn't like what he was saying or the way he said he.

For example, he claimed his role, but didn't really try to convince me enough that he was pro town.

It looked like his night kill might have been Teedy then ends up being Kenny.

The one that tops it off though is how certain he is that he will actually get his night kill.

We could have role blockers or other roles that could gave prevented that but Ron being scum knows he will get the kill because his scummy mates won't block him.

• Paid Members

Just popping in here before I head off to work, many apologies for going fucking quiet, I was getting into this game a lot, stupid new Police Tactics have come into play and I've got to help write the program at work to disseminate it down to the plods on the ground.

Heavy work that finds my not really wanting to be by a compy when I get in. I will attempt a good read through of the thread hopefully tonight and attempt[/] to get involved.

Once again sorry folks

• Paid Members
I got suspicious of Ron towards the end of the last day.

I didn't like what he was saying or the way he said he.

For example, he claimed his role, but didn't really try to convince me enough that he was pro town.

It looked like his night kill might have been Teedy then ends up being Kenny.

The one that tops it off though is how certain he is that he will actually get his night kill.

We could have role blockers or other roles that could gave prevented that but Ron being scum knows he will get the kill because his scummy mates won't block him.

I find your obsession with me totally detrimental to the town, you're not even looking at anyone else which is pretty tunnel-visioned.

How can you possibly say I'm 'certain' I'll get my night kill? That's a nonsense comment, of course there's a chance I'll be blocked, but at this stage I'd say it's unlikely for the scum to have a roleblocker AND a doctor. I'm not sure what you're defining my 'certainty' on but frankly that's one of the strangest reasons I've read in this game.

And how can you say it looked as if I would kill Teedy? What's this based on? At NO POINT was my vote on Teedy. I voted for him, but it was a false vote - no unvoting was involved. I suspect Teedy for sure, but when you're planning a night kill the last thing, you'd want is, y'know, to telegraph your kill to the scum. The lack of self-protecting makes me wonder if my suspicion for Teedy and Bristep was totally founded and in fact one of them wound up protected in the night.

Right, need to get back into this and todays the perfect day, been keeping tabs so I'm pretty upto date, so far the way I see it is Ron is the nearest we have to a confirmed town right now (I'm not calling him confirmed though), and the scum day kill theory is looking like a possibility, although I believe there must be some kind of day doctor or roleblocker as the scum had a Night doc to protect from our vig. As for suspects I will take a look as kenny interactions properly this afternoon that should give me some idea where my vote is going to go.

Sorry if you thought I was tunnelling you Ron, but I just wanted some post from you to try and prove that you shouldn't be our lynch for the day, as I just feel you haven't defended yourself well enough for the day.

I know it is easy for me to say this, because it is not me having everyone questioning whether my role is town or scum at the moment, but you have to understand why I feel it necessary to push you on this.

I have been looking around elsewhere, but have very little to go on, so whilst searching for clues I admit I was trying to push you a bit to see if I could get a slip up from you.

I thought you were guilty, but reading through things again, I may have jumped a little too quickly and really thought your last response was a valid point.

I still don't feel a great sense of trust from you, but I really don't want to be the one to start a lynch on a possible town power role, not that anybody else appears interested in voting for you anyhow.

I won't be around much tomorrow, so I need to look at my other main suspects, them being Snake and Bristep before I vote.

Unvote: Ron[\b]

Archived