Modern Warfare 3

liverpool1

Almost exclusively in fact - the Battlefield series has pulled ahead enough in terms of online play that I only really get hold of the COD games for the single-player story experience. Even so, I haven't bothered with Black Ops yet.

This, however, looks worth playing. I'll still probably plump with Battlefield 3 to pour the dregs of my life into online, though.

• Paid Members

Well I'll admit that does actually look very good. I was certain BF3 was going to be my only first person shooter purchase of the year, but I think I may get that for the multiplayer and then give the single player of this a go. (Fighting on the Embankment in London has just about swung me).

I do.

Same here, Its actually fun to get the full 1000g on Modern Warfare games, I dont see the point in COD's multiplayer since its hacked to smeg whats the point.

But its time Cod Stepped aside its had its time its been on gone. BF3 does look alot better

I can't wait for this, it looks awesome from what I can see. I myself play the series for both the story and online, though I always make sure I have finished the story first just incase I never get around to finishing it (if it isn't that exciting like WAW and Black Ops).

Haven't Activision made enough money from the Modern Warfare franchise? You pay for the game, pay for an Xbox Live account and now they expect gamers to pay for "premium services" too? I've not been particularly impressed with Activision or the Modern Warfare games since they started conning people with overpriced and half-assed "updates" but now that they're attempting to squeeze yet more money out of their fans they can forget about getting any of my money.

I have a number of friends who are huge COD fans and they're fuming over the premium services bombshell. As one of them said last night; "there's a limit to how greedy a company can be."

Archived