TNA bringing back the 6 sided ring?

Cobra1000

• Paid Members
It's like the people who think WWE should have one brand for kids and one brand with blood, swearing and rape.

Bring back Lita, and put her and Michael Cole on that brand. Then bring back Heidenreich.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Incidentally a point regarding why "6 sides = good for X Division" that one or two of the lads said back in the day - the shorter distance between the turnbuckles creates extra tension in the ring ropes, allowing for better air on their springboard moves.

This has been posted in another thread.

I believe it was the "Comments and thoughts that don't warrant a thread".

Personally I would of thought this would be thread worthy.

I hope they don't go back. Nothing wrong with it, but feels like a step back. It's almost like admitting a mistake, plus the 6 sided ring docent work well on camera IMO.

They work alright from a high angle looking down but otherwise I completely agree. And I already hate TNA's direction of constant 'cut to camera #..' every couple of seconds as it is. Genuinely gives me a headache.

TNA have a very efficent ring crew. They could change the ring to be a 6 sided ring in 15 minutes. They would have to use a special ring which has a special framework that can be folded into the four sided ring framework. They then have the other two ringposts and the six sided ring ropes stored under the ring as well as the board extensions. To pass time they could do a long live backstage promo for the benefit of the audience in the impact zone and then also do a video package to highlight the up and coming ultimate X.

What are you basing this on?

• Paid Members

Inside info from Tevez. Same as how he broke the news here that Jeff Hardy Got arrested after *insert the PPV he was fucked at here* before any of the dirtsheets got hold of it, or any news site for that matter.

Come to think of it, noone's reported that story since.... He certainly gets some scoops, does our Tommyboi.

Archived