The Almighty Thor

Merzbow

Couldn't find a thread on this so thought i'd post it.

It's a "mockbuster" to cash in on the Marvel movie by some company called "The Asylum" who seem to do this kinda thing all the time.

I can't put into words how awful this film is, not even Big Sexy can save it. It's two hours of Thor being a whiney prick that not even a mother could love and the worst script i have ever seen, Thor uses an Uzi for fuck sake. Atleast Kev looks pretty swish in it.

5278289801_a331803064.jpg

Link if any sick freak wants to watch it.

Trailer, for anyone that wants a more succinct view. The trailer doesn't make it seem like a 'mock' at all, they look like they're taking it rather seriously.

Mockbuster is just a term for when someone makes a blatent rip-off of a Blockbuster to cash in.

Ah, I was thinking spoof type deal. Either way it looks shit, and the depths wrestlers will go to to break into non-wrestling markets continues to depress me...

surely its more a case of Kevin Nash accepting a paid role, I dont see any harm in that

• Paid Members

Of course. I dont think anyone seriously thinks Kevin Nash has dreams of this pile of shite springboarding him into the next Fox primetime comedy or playing the lead heel in the new Russell Crowe blockbuster. Someone probably said to his agent "do you know any long haired steriod blokes with beards, who'll do this pile of shite for a few grand?" and he said "Big Sexy is IN DA HOUSE!, so I'll give him a ring".

• Paid Members

I fucking love The Asylum movies, particular favourites being Titanic 2 and War of the Worlds 2 : The Second Wave. Always hilarious nonsense.

They're on Syfy all the time, can't wait for this one to show up.

Archived