WWE Ask Silversion to pull DVD's

• Paid Members
He's in the WrestleMania X bit. Only about fifteen seconds, just a quick montage and voiceover saying "Owen Hart trying to step out of the shadow of his brother" or something along those lines.

Surely thats not enough to get a DVD taken off the market, unless she turned up in court dressed as a Panda. Martha Hart now lives in the UK, for whatever thats worth. Maybe she's starting with the releases domestic to her now she lives over here, then moving on to bigger things.

I suppose she felt that enough was enough and it was time for a change.

To be fair to her, she tried to be a nice guy. She tried to play by the rules. THEY TURNED THEIR BACKS ON HER!

He's in the WrestleMania X bit. Only about fifteen seconds, just a quick montage and voiceover saying "Owen Hart trying to step out of the shadow of his brother" or something along those lines.

Surely thats not enough to get a DVD taken off the market, unless she turned up in court dressed as a Panda. Martha Hart now lives in the UK, for whatever thats worth. Maybe she's starting with the releases domestic to her now she lives over here, then moving on to bigger things.

I suppose she felt that enough was enough and it was time for a change.

kaneklapqo6.gif

ALL DVDs and Blu-rays are now available to buy from silvervision.co.uk again. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

oh thanks christ for that, you had me worried i was going to have to go the ebay route and pay 100 quid or something silly for the TSOWM DVD and Bluray, cant have a gap in my collection, no siree.

Archived