Give a Superstar a new gimmick

Cobra1000

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to see Drew McIntyre go on a bit of a mean streak. Whacking people with chairs, just going generally crazy. He wouldn't be scared of anyone. Just a fucking nutjob.

This needs to happen. His line on SD this week of 'I just came to say hello, and Goodbye!' should become a staple, I can see it on the t-shirts already.

I'd make Justin Gabriel an edgy dark babyface. Call out Barrett and throw in a few sinister lines but because its against heels it's ok type thing, ya get the idea.

• Paid Members
an indestructible Oriental gravedigger

Love it!

Undertaker should do a gimmick of being a gay florist living with HIV

Sheamus should start dressing & behaving exactly like Bill The Butcher from Gangs of New York

The Miz should do an Uncle Fester gimmick & shave his head & wear a big black overcoat & behave like a fucking weirdo

• Paid Members

I think Daniel Bryan should turn heel and really play up his "internet darling" thing. He could be a guy with a huge ego, purely because the internet loves him. His current "lovable geek" character simply doesn't work, I think if anyone is in need of repackaging it's him, this might work.

Because the internet give him so much love he could completely ignore the fact he's getting booed, "You guys love me so much that you feel comfortable booing me..." etc but not in a heelish way, in a deluded way. He thinks everyone loves him, and that he's the greatest in the world because the internet told him this was true.

• Paid Members
I'd make R Truth into a carbon copy of Ashley Cole

A best left back in the world gimmick, how would that work?.

I'd start doing a series of "live life" vignettes for Daniel Bryan who's just started to discover the finer things in life. First week we see Daniel trying meat for the first time, and fucking loving it!, then during his next match he keeps leaving the ring to take a bite out of his burger/bacon roll. Next week we get a vignette of Danny boy walking about Currys looking in amazement at the huge tv's, then during his next match he'll try to wrestle while holding/watching a portable tv, or he'll keep getting distracted looking at the Titantron or something. Third week, a hidden camera spies him and R-Truth having a sly fag out the toilet windows, and he coughs and splutters his way through the next match.

These would continue for months, the possibilities are endless, IPods, sugar, girls, alcohol, video games, mobiles, chess, crack (chasing the American Dragon!). Eventually he'd have to enlist the help of CM Punk to get him clean, leading to more vignettes and a tag team that's matches are usually Punk wrestling by himself, as Bryan has relapsed, or is too busy fighting withdrawal symptoms to wrestle.

It's better than "submission guy" anyway.

More about Drew McIntyre. They should play up the point that he is from the West Coast of Scotland , he " grew up in the mean streets of Glasgow" type of thing. Show a video package that show the shitest parts of Glasgow, Easterhouse and whatnot. He's from Glasgow, the murder capital of the Western world, Drew McIntyre isn't scared of anything, he is from the razor city! Cue him headbutting people for no reason, and generally being fucking nuts! MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Incorporate some football hooliganism in there too and maybe WWE could tap into British culture properly for the first time, plus the US seem to be mad on their Soccer now so it's a win-win for Drewfans.

Always thought they should do a 'American Psycho' type character with Drew, when winning or things going his way he's cool, calm & collected but if he loses he goes nuts, throws thing shouts at people etc.

In ring he can have his hair slicked back/ponytail nice & neat and wear suits but when hes loses it his hairs a mess and shirt gets ripped open.

For those who've seen the Movie imagine Patrick Bateman wrestling and there u go.

• Paid Members
Always thought they should do a 'American Psycho' type character with Drew, when winning or things going his way he's cool, calm & collected but if he loses he goes nuts, throws thing shouts at people etc.

In ring he can have his hair slicked back/ponytail nice & neat and wear suits but when hes loses it his hairs a mess and shirt gets ripped open.

For those who've seen the Movie imagine Patrick Bateman wrestling and there u go.

But Patrick Bateman was just generally psychopathic, he didn't go nuts when he lost his temper. He just killed indiscriminately. And that character would work I think, a kind of loose cannon who'd beat the crap out of anyone and anybody just for the hell of it. They do it, and they don't have any good reason to do it. And no one is safe around them. They could be civil one second, and then suddenly turn for no real reason.

He could get pissed or twitchy at guys getting better matches or having better bodies (kinda like the buisness cards in the movie) and it messes with his head.

Tyler Reks should be doing more, he'd make a good unbeatable IC/US champ that holds the belt for ages (if hes over) then when a face beats him it would mean more.

The Tyler Durden thing would have to be no care for material things. Have an interview at his house and he's renounced his possessions and lives in a shit hole house. He is free in the ways Ted Dibiase is not, his possessions dont own him because he owns no possessions, whereas Dibiase is trapped by big screen tv's, expensive rolex's etc This could set up a really good thing between Morrison and Dibiase. Dibiase could be bragging about his new phone or car, when everyone gets bored and walks away Morrison could be in the back ground and make some comments about being stuck in a rut of needing the latest fashion, or hottest car etc. Even have Morrison challenge for the title, win it but he throws the belt back at his opponent and tell him "Keep it, I have no care fo this, you be stuck with it". That could lead to the champion (or former champion) going mad knowing he has a belt he lost. That could be Drews cue. He lost the belt but has been thrown back at him. Everyone reminds him constantly he doesnt deserve it which sends him psychotic and as was said earlier do his nut job thing, and the more he holds the belt, the more insane it drives him until he tries to get retribution and beat John Morrison

Archived