Questions for Stevie Richards

Bluetonic

Hello guys, really short notice, but am hopefully going to be interviewing Stevie Richards within the next two hours or so for my dissertation. Not sure how long exactly I'll get with him, but if any of you have any questions you have wanted to ask him about anything wrestling related, let me know and if I can fit them in I'll try and ask them. Will hopefully be editing it into a podcast of some sort if I get some time, so if anyone fancies a link at some point let me know.

Did he ever feel he was 'world champion' material? Or was he more than happy to just have a place on any card?

I always find it interesting whether wrestlers believe they'll make it to the top, or if they're simply pleased with playing their part in the overall picture.

I would love a podcast link. i would like to know some things about him and raven.

did he just blindly follow what raven said when he began or did he understand everything raven was saying to him in order to try and build things

how did he feel about the parodies raven encouraged him to do in particluar the baron von stevie one

thanks mate

Archived