Questions for Stevie Richards

Bluetonic

Just finished it - apparently it was his first wrestling interview since leaving TNA, and he was really nice. Will add a bit of sprinkle to the mp3 file, but should hopefully have it up in the next couple of days - asked a couple of questions off here as well.

• Paid Members

Listening to it now. Your quite a confident interviewer, which is refreshing especially with the amount of shit interviewers on the internet where they have long pauses and nervous mumbling during the questions. Good job. Well done.

Gutted I missed this, because I had a few questions for him. I always liked Stevie to be honest. I also liked how he tried to do something different when he left WWE, with the Dr. Stevie gimmick, instead of re-doing his old WWE/ECW gimmicks. He's always been solid and entertaining in the undercard gimmick role.

Listening to it now. Your quite a confident interviewer, which is refreshing especially with the amount of shit interviewers on the internet where they have long pauses and nervous mumbling during the questions. Good job. Well done.

Gutted I missed this, because I had a few questions for him. I always liked Stevie to be honest. I also liked how he tried to do something different when he left WWE, with the Dr. Stevie gimmick, instead of re-doing his old WWE/ECW gimmicks. He's always been solid and entertaining in the undercard gimmick role.

Yeah it's interesting, because he's been around for such a long time you forget how decent he is. I couldn't believe he was in WWE for nine years, it seems so weird to think that considering the average shelf life for wrestlers must be about 4-5 years

Archived