WWE UK Tour Dates

Ant

Got 2 tickets for RAW, Block B Row A and 2 for Smackdown, Block A Row E. Going to keep my eyes peeled on Viagogo over the next few months to see if I can find better tickets, that's how I got 2nd row ringside for last November's tapings. It's weird, when you've sat ringside, you won't settle for anything else.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Liverpool get tapings I now don't understand the problem with Newcastle

from what I've heard the problem with newcastle is the size of the backstage area, and when they done inserrextion there in 2002 Vince was said it be rather angry that the backstage area was so small

it is tiny backstage all corridors leading to stairs its like a maze in there but not many open spaces even the changing rooms are tiny

I bought the cheapest ones I could get on Seetickets, which are pretty much back row of the upper tier. Almost exactly the same seats for Raw and Smackdown. It's the back corner opposite the big screen. The ones I was getting on the Echo site were back row next to the big screen, which I think promises a shit view all round. Hopefully I'll get better tickets at some point before then and sell these ones on ebay for face value or thereabouts.

initially got crap floor seats for both tapings off seetickets, but went on the echo arena site this afternoon and got 5th row Raw and 2nd row smackdown. Will have to put the crap tickets on ebay.

Will probably do a couple of Raw house shows but will wait until closer to the time and get a ticket off ebay.

Wasn't going to, but on impulse (and, technically, on mummy's credit card. Yes, I am 24) I bought two tickets to the Smackdown show at the LG in Brum. I've only ever been to one house show before, at MSG, so don't know whether it'll be my bag (now do I really know who's going to turn up seeing as we have a draft soon) but I'm looking forward to it.

Never seen Christian live before, so that was a big selling point. If he's drafted i'll cry.

From West Midlands Police:

WEST Midlands Police have disrupted bootlegging gangs selling counterfeit merchandise outside the LG Arena.

Working with LG Arena Security and Trading Standards on Saturday evening, officers from the Marston Green and NEC neighbourhood policing team seized up to

Archived