WWE UK Tour Dates

Ant

If Liverpool get tapings I now don't understand the problem with Newcastle

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from what I've heard the problem with newcastle is the size of the backstage area, and when they done inserrextion there in 2002 Vince was said it be rather angry that the backstage area was so small

from what I've heard the problem with newcastle is the size of the backstage area, and when they done inserrextion there in 2002 Vince was said it be rather angry that the backstage area was so small

I attended that show (think it was June 2003) and hated the venue.

Clearly I didn't know about the backstage issues, but remember thinking the arena was too small/crushed.

The smoke from the fireworks probably didn't help matters.

After seeing a taping there it wouldn't have surprised me if WWE had gone to any other UK/Ireland arena for a taping, though maybe that was them making a one-off mistake.

Liverpool got both Raw and Smackdown tv tapings for November. Announced at the Liverpool show tonight.

Manchester gets a Raw house show on the Saturday before Raw and Smackdown tapings too.

Liverpool Arena has developed a great rep for major international touring shows, eg the MTV Europe music video awards were held there in 2008.

The building might be smallish, but it's a brand new modern building in a very modern picturesque area, right on the River Mersey.

My assumption is they decided not to run Manchester, because last November at the Smackdown tapings, there were only 6000 in a 18000 capacity arena. Makes sense to run a smaller arena in the north west.

What websites are the best to buy a tickets from? Mean on what websites You will buy tickets toomorow :)?

Seetickets and Ticketmaster are the only ones I can find listing at least some of the dates at the minute. Anyone else know of any good sites to get WWE UK tickets from?

Also, has anyone taken kids (between 3-4 foot tall) and sat front row? What's the view been like for them there?

Also, has anyone taken kids (between 3-4 foot tall) and sat front row? What's the view been like for them there?

I took my 2 & 4 year olds to Nottingham on Sunday, front row - both loved it, no complaints. They could see everything, and are still hyped about it now. Worth doing :)

I took my 2 & 4 year olds to Nottingham on Sunday, front row - both loved it, no complaints. They could see everything, and are still hyped about it now. Worth doing :)

That's awesome. And so is your avatar. Thanks on both accounts :)

I guess being able to get front row tickets is just dumb luck, whether via phone, internet or box office, then?

Archived