Ever Wanted to Chat to Velvet Sky? He is your chance via TNA!

Mark Sloan

Thought this may be of interest so some resident TNA fans can snap this up before they are all gone. Seems like TNA are looking out for UK based fans who want to chat to Velvet but are unable to do so because of the PPV agreement with Challenge

UK Fans can't order the show on demand, thus missing out on the Velvet Sky chat. Not any more!!

velvetsky.1.jpg

LIVE! Chat with Velvet Sky

Chat with TNA Knockout Velvet Sky in our exclusive TNAOnDemand.com VIP chat during LOCKDOWN. Velvet will be chatting live from the event in our first-ever "ChatTNA VIP Lounge" and you can be a part of it!

Ready to become a VIP and chat with Velvet?

Are you US resident and already planning on watching the PPV on TNAOnDemand.com?

Great news

What's to stop spoilers for UK fans that buy? Also this just sounds like its a way to sell lots of velvet sky 8 by 10s but but add a gimmick you get to chat with her. Will Velvet be on a webcam while this is happening as I'm not one to suggest anything but they could have anyone on the other end pretending to be her.

What's to stop spoilers for UK fans that buy? Also this just sounds like its a way to sell lots of velvet sky 8 by 10s but but add a gimmick you get to chat with her. Will Velvet be on a webcam while this is happening as I'm not one to suggest anything but they could have anyone on the other end pretending to be her.

Like somebody pretending to be Dixie's best friend?

I think the general reasoning is not to make money so to speak, i think you will find their issue was that the UK were excluded from the chat because they are unable to order the PPV on their online streaming, so they wanted to make sure that UK fans could - if they wanted to get the chance to speak with Miss Sky, but if they did that for free then US fans could be annoyed that UK fans already get the PPV's for free and they had to pay to recieve the chat. The 8x10 was a suggestion, they took it one step further and got it signed aswell.

• Paid Members

blakckid.gif

blakckid.gif

Best use of that gif yet.

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the chatroom for the first ten minutes of it last night. About 10 people in there. Velvet spent at least half of that time on camera talking on her mobile to someone. Somebody called The Muff going on and on about he didn't want to see any Spoilers because he was in Scotland and wanted to download the torrent of it in the morning, which seemed to stiffle any conversation because anytime a wrestler was mentioned even if they weren't in the opener he was going on and on about it being a spoiler. I went to bed. Can't see them doing it again in future.

I was in the chatroom for the first ten minutes of it last night. About 10 people in there. Velvet spent at least half of that time on camera talking on her mobile to someone. Somebody called The Muff going on and on about he didn't want to see any Spoilers because he was in Scotland and wanted to download the torrent of it in the morning, which seemed to stiffle any conversation because anytime a wrestler was mentioned even if they weren't in the opener he was going on and on about it being a spoiler. I went to bed. Can't see them doing it again in future.

That guy I know him. He is from Edinburgh. That was my main complaint of this chat. I was assuming the chat was not an exclusive one on one you chatting with Velvet Sky and.other people were in the room. What is to stop them talking about spoilers when we do not get to see Lockdown till Wednesday on Challenge.

What is to stop them talking about spoilers when we do not get to see Lockdown till Wednesday on Challenge.

Fucking hell! If you don't want to know what happened at the PPV, don't buy the fucking chat!

This - Why go into a PPV Chat Room and then complain about spoilers? It's the same as the arseholes who came on here the day after Wrestlemania going into tenuous threads and then complaining about spoilers. If I don't want to find out what happens until I watch it I don't type wrestling into any search engine or address bar. Case in point after I left the Velvet Sky chatroom I thought i'd wait until Monday night to watch the show so I didn't read the Observer or come on here. Even for this place it isn't rocket science.

So i am not allowed to have my wishes respected and be allowed to pay to have the chance to talk with Velvet Sky and have my wishes honoured as UK fan to be allowed to talk with her and not hear spoilers. I fully understand that it was a PPV chat. I do feel due to the spoiler issues that it was a bad move by TNA and they should do these chats again in the future for UK fans when it is not on the same night as a PPV live in the USA.

My plan would be to say do the chat on a Wednesday on the day of a TNA PPV airing on Challenge. Have the chat happen at about 8pm UK time for two hours. Have the superstar chat with the fans and as part of paying they get the signed 8 by 10. The superstar would keep the chat spoiler free and rules would be enforced that anyone buying the chat is not allowed to discuss spoilers or be banned from any future chats TNA hosts. It would be a good way for TNA to compliment the viewing experience for the UK fans doing this.

Archived