Ever Wanted to Chat to Velvet Sky? He is your chance via TNA!

Mark Sloan

So i am not allowed to have my wishes respected and be allowed to pay to have the chance to talk with Velvet Sky and have my wishes honoured as UK fan to be allowed to talk with her and not hear spoilers.

No.

TNA fans in the US buy the PPV, we get it for fuck all, thus we have no real foundation for complaining. If you don't want the event spoiled, avoid the chat deal.

Simple as that.

• Paid Members
I was in the chatroom for the first ten minutes of it last night. About 10 people in there. Velvet spent at least half of that time on camera talking on her mobile to someone. Somebody called The Muff going on and on about he didn't want to see any Spoilers because he was in Scotland and wanted to download the torrent of it in the morning, which seemed to stiffle any conversation because anytime a wrestler was mentioned even if they weren't in the opener he was going on and on about it being a spoiler. I went to bed. Can't see them doing it again in future.

That guy I know him. He is from Edinburgh. That was my main complaint of this chat. I was assuming the chat was not an exclusive one on one you chatting with Velvet Sky and.other people were in the room. What is to stop them talking about spoilers when we do not get to see Lockdown till Wednesday on Challenge.

Whatever, Tommy. It was you, wasn't it?

They're can't be two Scots arsed as TNA Lockdown spoilers in a live chat as you are...

So i am not allowed to have my wishes respected and be allowed to pay to have the chance to talk with Velvet Sky and have my wishes honoured as UK fan to be allowed to talk with her and not hear spoilers. I fully understand that it was a PPV chat. I do feel due to the spoiler issues that it was a bad move by TNA and they should do these chats again in the future for UK fans when it is not on the same night as a PPV live in the USA.

My plan would be to say do the chat on a Wednesday on the day of a TNA PPV airing on Challenge. Have the chat happen at about 8pm UK time for two hours. Have the superstar chat with the fans and as part of paying they get the signed 8 by 10. The superstar would keep the chat spoiler free and rules would be enforced that anyone buying the chat is not allowed to discuss spoilers or be banned from any future chats TNA hosts. It would be a good way for TNA to compliment the viewing experience for the UK fans doing this.

Maybe a word is Dixie's ear on your next embrace?

But it all seriousness. This is such a no brainer, TNA Organise chat with talent as an incentive to US customers to buy the PPV "on demand" then it gets brought up that the UK fans (One of their larger bases) are unable to order the the PPV due to the deal with Challenge TV - Notice the term PPV - UK gets it for FREE.

So they try to figure a way so that UK fans can still get into the chat so they are not excluded from a pretty cool opportunity, they can't offer that for Free as it will annoy US fans who have to buy the PPV to get in the chat

So a deal is struck to pay for it (and they chuck in a signed 8x10, which flys out at

• Moderators
So i am not allowed to have my wishes respected and be allowed to pay to have the chance to talk with Velvet Sky and have my wishes honoured as UK fan to be allowed to talk with her and not hear spoilers. I fully understand that it was a PPV chat. I do feel due to the spoiler issues that it was a bad move by TNA and they should do these chats again in the future for UK fans when it is not on the same night as a PPV live in the USA.

My plan would be to say do the chat on a Wednesday on the day of a TNA PPV airing on Challenge. Have the chat happen at about 8pm UK time for two hours. Have the superstar chat with the fans and as part of paying they get the signed 8 by 10. The superstar would keep the chat spoiler free and rules would be enforced that anyone buying the chat is not allowed to discuss spoilers or be banned from any future chats TNA hosts. It would be a good way for TNA to compliment the viewing experience for the UK fans doing this.

While we're there we'll ask Dixie to get the sun to revolve around your axis as well, eh?

• Paid Members
So i am not allowed to have my wishes respected and be allowed to pay to have the chance to talk with Velvet Sky and have my wishes honoured as UK fan to be allowed to talk with her and not hear spoilers.

No.

TNA fans in the US buy the PPV, we get it for fuck all, thus we have no real foundation for complaining. If you don't want the event spoiled, avoid the chat deal.

Simple as that.

I agree.

What's the point in even going to a Live PPV Chat if you aren't allowed to chat about the show? What the hell else are you going to talk about?

The others in the chat room should've posted nothing but spoilers until "The Muff" fucked off.

No.

Simple as that.

I agree.

What's the point in even going to a Live PPV Chat if you aren't allowed to chat about the show? What the hell else are you going to talk about?

The others in the chat room should've posted nothing but spoilers until "The Muff" fucked off.

Well in the 10 mins I was there, she was asked about five times what her favourite match was? Will she be visiting *name any city* and the incredible powerful Hi Velvet how are you?

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I take it to say Dangerously is severely lacking in self awareness is an underestimate but by his own reasoning it's worth putting it in spoilersfor him.

Can't believe Tommy ruined this for people.

Dixie's gonna be pissed.

No more VIP trips for Tommy's other half?

I reckon Dixie will force Tommy and his better half to sit through 100 Christopher Daniels matches in a row, and then consider forgiveness.

• Moderators
I like to think Dixie passed on Tommy's phone number to Velvet, who then went ahead and read out a complete spoiler-filled report of the PPV onto his answer phone.

She promised him a four hour phone call. but it stopped an hour early.

Archived