Big Brother returns in 2011

Fat Boy Mendoza

Channel 5 should be a perfect fit for it. Plenty of T&A. It'll be like watching the apocalypse of the human condition moreso than ever. Bring it on.

• Paid Members
There's no word yet as to the presenter of the Channel 5 series, but Davina McCall has already ruled herself out.

This might be bearly watchable then. I can't stand that manic, overly excitable attention seeking twat.

We'll probably get someone the calibre of Jayne Middlemiss if that's the case, then.

• Paid Members

Can you imagine the quality of "celebrity" on Channel 5? A bloke who used to live next door to Jonathon Ross. An extra from Hollyoaks. A couple who were on Trisha 10 years ago. One of the blokes who shagged Jordan when she was 14. Somebody from Brookside. Someone who used to cut Gary Lineker's lawn. And John McCririck.

Can you imagine the quality of "celebrity" on Channel 5? A bloke who used to live next door to Jonathon Ross. An extra from Hollyoaks. A couple who were on Trisha 10 years ago. One of the blokes who shagged Jordan when she was 14. Somebody from Brookside. Someone who used to cut Gary Lineker's lawn. And John McCririck.

Same as the old celebrity big brothers then.

At least its on a channel that I never watch. Hopefully it'll be easier to ignore there. I wish they'd left it dead though.

Aslong as McCririck is there, nothing else matters.

Are they going to be doing a celeb version though? I thought it was just you're average Joe.

From the original link:

Celebrity Big Brother will kick off in August for four weeks.

The regular version will then make its debut for a 13-week nightly run in September.

• Paid Members
Aslong as McCririck is there, nothing else matters.

Are they going to be doing a celeb version though? I thought it was just you're average Joe.

From the original link:

Celebrity Big Brother will kick off in August for four weeks.

The regular version will then make its debut for a 13-week nightly run in September.

:blush:

• Paid Members

I'm sold!

It was bound to be picked up eventually. No doubt channel 5 picks it up and decides to air it when it's at the point that not a lot of people actually give a shit about it anymore. Thank fuck it's on a channel i never watch so i can avoid it at all costs :)

Archived