WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Same problem we are having.

The flights available at the moment do seem expensive, but that's just one of those things. It's the times of the flights that aren't really suitable, but there's nothing we can do about that.

We have been planning to travel into Miami, but fly out of Tampa, which isn't making things any easier (or cheaper), so we are now looking at the option of travelling to Tampa but then back to Miami.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to Atlanta this year about 2.30 and was at Axxess in plenty of time for 6, I had about a hours spare instead.

For Houston I never got out the airport until about 5, had a cab ride to the hotel and tube to the axxess arena and just made it for 6.

Still think 3.15 is pretty late, getting out the airport, to hotel and to the convention center which seems quite a way. Always like the Axxess session on the Thursday aswell.

Yeh, we were fine actually for Axxess. We arrived just at 6, but we got a bit lost from our hotel to the train station, and our hotel was quite far from the Axxess venue, but also we had lunch at the airport before going to our hotel, which we didn't need to do. Our hotel is nearer Axxess this time, but further from the aiport, so who knows, but it really depends on flight times. I considered maybe going on the wednesday, which is still an option I suppose.

Going wednesday is out of the question for me as I'm working, would make life easier. I always prepare for the worst but I've made every single event at a mania weekend on time. The killer at axxess this year was the long walk once inside. Think ill just go for the flight that arrives at 3.15 and pay extra for the vip signing incase I don't meet as many guys.

• Paid Members

We booked out flight. We're going out on the Thursday. Aberdeen to Heathrow to Miami. Then Miami to Orlando. Then Orlando to JFK, New York (40 minute connection, I am very worried about baggage loss, anyone had any experiences in such short connections?) to Heathrow to Aberdeen.

7 Flights for 4 people cost us

I've never been abroad before but have booked a flight with Delta airlines. I read some people saying they had bad flights last year. If so, what was bad about it? If it's the food, I can bring my own. My flights have no connections and I've nothing to compare it to. I wonder if that's a benefit.

Delta have a reputation for losing baggage. BA have a reputation for going on strike.

Cutting my trip short this year. Not doing ROH because of the silly amount of travel involved.

Does anyone know any sites that allow you to put in multiple flights and locations and do it all for you? Wouldn't mind adding another location to the trip like doing 4 days Miami and 4 days New York.

Go to a travel agents for the New York/Miami thing. I went to Thomas Cook and they phoned up the hotels in Miami and New York to make sure they'd accept me as I'm only 20. Some hotels, especially in Miami, you have to be 21. But they've put it all into one package which is easy to follow and they sorted it all. I was chuffed with their service.

Shame about the baggage. I suppose they compensate though if it does go missing?

Go to a travel agents for the New York/Miami thing. I went to Thomas Cook and they phoned up the hotels in Miami and New York to make sure they'd accept me as I'm only 20. Some hotels, especially in Miami, you have to be 21. But they've put it all into one package which is easy to follow and they sorted it all. I was chuffed with their service.

Shame about the baggage. I suppose they compensate though if it does go missing?

For what its worth i was in the same boat last year with delta for the first time and all the horror stories but i had no trouble. Flight was delayed coming back only slightly though and that was due to someone leaving an item on the plane.

How are most of you getting to mania since its a bit out of the way especially if your staying in miami beach? We will likely rent a car and use it to do one or maybe both of the roh shows.

I had issues with American Airlines last year, flying from Chicago to Atlanta and my luggage was put on the flight after mine instead. When they delivered it to my hotel, they had broken into my suitcase, which meant I had to spend one day looking for a new one.

Archived