WWE signs DGUSA and CZW wrestler.

Snitsky's back acne

Seen this on a couple of news sites.....

'WWE has offered Dragon Gate USA star Jon Moxley a developmental deal. Moxley was signed to DGUSA but they are releasing him with full blessings so he can sign with WWE. He finished with DGUSA over the weekend and will finish with EVOLVE on April 19th in New York City.'

• Paid Members
Cant see it. Plus doesnt Girlman or Darren Young do his finish? One of the Core/Nexus clones anyway.

I don't see a finish as being a particular obstacle. CM Punk's done fine, and his finish was Triple H's off a top rope before he went to developmental. He can change it up.

• Paid Members

Nah, you're all wrong. Stealing someone's finisher while they're still active is massive disrespect. I read it on Twitter.

pretty shocked to see this, thought he would hang around the indies for a bit longer before he was even looked at.

love the guy's promos, matches not so much or at least he hasnt had many great matches that are noteworthy apart from some backyard czw stuff. his promos, or at least the character he has portrayed (really well i might add), have consisted of him talking about banging girls and exhibit deep-seeded insecurity, he channels a lot of heath ledger joker too so im surprised he has been picked up in the PG era, he would be awesome in the attitude era when aimed at a more adult audience i would have thought.

• Paid Members
Remarkable news, if true. Wouldn't this be the first time a CZW wrestler has made it to the WWE?

Charlie Haas used to wrestle for CZW before WWE. He and his late brother Russ were CZW Tag Team Champions.

Archived