WWE signs DGUSA and CZW wrestler.

Snitsky's back acne

Moxley has appeared on WWE TV before as a jobber on a few occasions:

15/01/06: MNM vs Moxley & Brad Taylor (Velocity)

01/05/06: The Big Show vs Moxley & Dick Rick (Heat)

15/01/07: Val Venis vs Moxley (Heat)

Apparently you can watch the match through the Heat archives: http://www.wwe.com/broadband/heat/heatarchives#

EDIT: There's also a review of his match with Venis on F4W (http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/2971)

Val Venis Vs John Moxley: Todd & Coach claim that Moxley picked Val to fight because he thinks he can beat him. Backstory~! Moxley has 'Moxley' written on his backside. Venis has 'Venis' on his, so it shouldn't be too different to tell the two apart. Also, I thought Moxley was wearing a red bandana, but he actually has bright pink hair. Some early mat-wrestling ends in a square-off, but nobody cares. Val sends Moxley to the outside, then opens the ropes for him to re-enter. Moxley attacks Val on his way in, eliciting a handful of boos from the crowd. Psychology~! Moxley keeps the heat for a little while, but Val takes over with his by the numbers wwe comeback, along with a series of short-arm clotheslines in the corner. A Money Shot gives Val the win, and I don't mean his top rope splash, I mean he actually came in Moxley's face.

Winner: Val Venis (4:32)

This was before he became an 'Indy Star'. Shortly after these appearences he went to Puerto Rico to learn how to work. Interestingly, he used to team with Hade Vansen as the 'British Militia' there.

I just dont get it, I cant see anything that stands out with moxley......like at all. His promos seem good enough, but i just dont get why hes so popular at the moment.

I think he just has that loose cannon element and is really quite believable as the mentalist character that he portrays. I think he has a fairly decent overall look too. I wouldn

I think CM Punk & Bryan Danielson have wrestled in the past for CZW but they only wrestled occasionally so I dont think guys like them & Low Ki count, fair play to Moxley hopefully it will work out for him.

I wouldn't class Moxley as a CZW wrestler though. He was trained by Les Thatcher at a time when the Heartland Wrestling Federation had links with the WWE. He had a stint in Puerto Rico as well as numerous of other indies (including ROH and Chikara) before turning up in CZW around 2009, it's not like he's a Zandig trained home-grown talent. If Robert Anthony got another shot at a WWE Developmental deal, would he be catergorised as CZW wrestler just because he's been successful there?

I would argue that he's been picked up on the stength of his Dragon Gate USA appearences rather than his CZW ones.

01.jpg02.jpg

Also, based upon these early pics, he kind of looks like a young Triple H (with less muscle of course)

• Paid Members

Bit of curve-ball this one. It's virtually impossible to predict who'll be successful and who won't be in New York these days, so I'll confine myself to wishing him good luck, and hope that even if it turns out to be a disaster he'll make a bit of money from it.

I wouldn't class Moxley as a CZW wrestler though. He was trained by Les Thatcher at a time when the Heartland Wrestling Federation had links with the WWE. He had a stint in Puerto Rico as well as numerous of other indies (including ROH and Chikara) before turning up in CZW around 2009, it's not like he's a Zandig trained home-grown talent. If Robert Anthony got another shot at a WWE Developmental deal, would he be catergorised as CZW wrestler just because he's been successful there?

I would argue that he's been picked up on the stength of his Dragon Gate USA appearences rather than his CZW ones.

01.jpg02.jpg

Also, based upon these early pics, he kind of looks like a young Triple H (with less muscle of course)

Or a young HHH in WCW !

Archived