The "Please suspend me for 48 hours" thread

Mr. Seven

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Or the time she was BLINDED FOR SIX WEEKS after being kicked IN THE EYEBALL??/[/url]

That must have been a really tiny foot. Was it a midget? Or someone with a stump?

• Paid Members

I understand its your wife and everything, but she's in the wrestling fans/public eye, so she's bound to get some shit. I bet you've heard far worse than that at live events from the punters. Vince McMahon even puts his daughter in storylines where the main aim of the angle is to get the fans to call her a "slut". Its just words on a forum. I'd have thought someone who has a wife who has wrestled all around the country wouldnt be to fussed about someone having a go at her on a message board. You'd know better than me (obviously), but would a veteran heel wrestler like Saraya (who I've witnessed get ridiculous amounts of abuse from the fans at ringside) be even bothered about this?

I understand its your wife and everything, but she's in the wrestling fans/public eye, so she's bound to get some shit. I bet you've heard far worse than that at live events from the punters. Vince McMahon even puts his daughter in storylines where the main aim of the angle is to get the fans to call her a "slut". Its just words on a forum. I'd have thought someone who's has a wife who has wrestled all around the country wouldnt be to fussed about someone having a go at her on a message board.

Ian we have locked horns before, i say again, i except people can judge my family on wrestling, but i would not stand for personal insults to my wife or family in a pub or in public so a forum is not an excuse to be ignorant. If you dont rate the girls as wrestlers thats fine, thats your choice as fans and ukffers but why resort to personal attacks.

• Paid Members
Ian we have locked horns before

Have we?

i say again, i except people can judge my family on wrestling, but i would not stand for personal insults to my wife or family in a pub or in public so a forum is not an excuse to be ignorant. If you dont rate the girls as wrestlers thats fine, thats your choice as fans and ukffers but why resort to personal attacks.

What I meant was, if your wife was in the ring and someone shouted "gypo" at her, would she or you be offended? My point was, he was having a go on face value because the original poster was offering a piece of audio that promotes the character of "Sweet Saraya". He's not having a go at her as a mother, a person or anything like that. He's slagging what he only see's as a wrestler who we are encouraged to like or dislike. This is a wrestling forum after all. Its not the pub. If someone says WrestleMania is shit, Triple H isnt going to throw his pint at me or anything. Its idle chit-chat on a forum.

Archived